- May 13, 2015
- Reaction score
- New York
This is what i was able to piece together. The first chip is the one that I am really not sure of. The only one that kind of works is Fuschia. The ones missing from Jeff's pre-2002 list is: Beige, Bronze, Butter Scotch, Metallic Silver and Russet.
Here's the chips in the same order. Let me know if you think any of these look wrong.
- Fuschia?, Purple, Royal Blue, Royal Red
- Gold, Colon Orange, Grey, Metallic Gold, Mauve, Off White, Mustard
- Blurple, Almond, Charcoal, Lilac, Indian Blue, Petunia, Forrest Green
- Salmon, Mint Green, Light Blue, Apricot, Day Green, Bahama Blue, Peach
- Sherbet Green, Day Blue, Yellow, White, Lavender, Maroon, Orchid
- Plum, Sunrise, Rose, Chocolate, Orange, Sherbet Orange, Hot Pink,
- Sea Green, Hawaii Flower, Showboat Grey, Dolphin Blue, Munzell Green, Watermelon, Daisy
- Blaze Orange, Dark Green, Sky Blue, Canary Yellow, Arc Yellow, Moss Green, Dark Brown
- Horizon Blue, Black, Radiant Red, Lime Green, Dark Blue, Red, Pink
Thanks for taking the time to help out on this. I've updated the first post again.
Now if we can just narrow each chip color's intro down to the hour, that'd be great, mmmmkay?