SOLD Paulson Chips; Dealer Buttons; Playing Cards (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like (almost) everything is sold...only thing left is the 5 AS chips for $20 + shipping :unsure: ... Oh, and the RCL $25s might still be available :confused

Last edited:
BUMP...most sold, just a couple of items left:
  1. Gorgeous RVCL $25s, leaded and shaped inlays - 37 chips @ $3.50 each + shipping (purchased here)
  2. AS hot stamp tourney - 5 chips: $20 + shipping
Screen Shot 2020-01-20 at 9.55.19 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-20 at 10.01.48 AM.png

I want these AS stamps as spares it's killing me right now.

It's driving me crazy this chip buying ban nonsense. This is for real hard to stop buying. My worst addiction, and I've had better luck quitting cigarettes.

Alright, as I understand it, my buttons have arrived in Canada with a hoard of chips. There were a few members that I'll quote here as interested in DBs I will soon have.

Both Aztar Db
Chris, once I receive the DBs, let me see what I got, I've definitely got at least 1 Aztar DB I can sell ya. I can ship cheap from Canada, so let me know. (Like $4 USD)

I’d like a BTP and AC boardwalk dealer button please
@MarquetteMonkey ey , I can definitely break off a single black BTP DB. I can also hook up an AC Boardwalk button. If you are interested, let me know. I don't know if I can get away with cheap shipping from Canada for 2 buttons. I can ship you 2 separately for less I think. PM me if you are interested. I have a few PMs for BTP buttons. You'll be the FROR.

And @Jeevansluck, I can trade 3:1 of other buttons you don't have for those two. :D PM me.

Dave, I shall definitely help you. Let me get the button in my possession, think about what I might want, and get in touch with ya. I don't have ACF chips, but I also have no acrylic DBs and missed twice on sales for them. I'm sure you've got more than enough gems to wave at me to trade. I also recall a 3:1 offer...I'm tempted to at least see what can be

@kk405

Sorry for the thread derail, didn't want to clutter the board with a stupid post about DBs.

Somebody buy these chips please!

AS Tourney chips sold... only thing left are the RVCL $25s

RVCL $25s, leaded and shaped inlays - 37 chips @ $3.50 each + shipping (purchased here)

Screen Shot 2020-01-20 at 10.01.48 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom