SOLD Paulson Aurora Star Tournament Set - new condition, never played - 810 hot-stamped chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BNM

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Dec 4, 2021
AUCTION ENDS AT
3:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$4600
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$1
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
SHIPPING TERMS
Winner Pays
SHIPS VIA
USPS Large Flat Rate Box
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
Other acquisitions necessitate moving this sublime hot stamped tournament set. Bought these in new, never played condition and never used them. Razor sharp edges, fresh new Paulson smell.

Pretty sure folks are familiar with these so on to the breakdown:

25s - 180
100s - 180
500s - 120
1000s - 180
5000s - 100
25000s - 50

Includes two cut cards (poker sized) and two dealer buttons. Matsui racks not included but, if desired, I’m willing to make a separate sale of those to the buyer.

Buyer pays shipping (and insurance if elected). Chips will ship in cardboard boxes. Believe these can all fit into a single LFRB, if not will use two MFRB.

First picture is the full set and the second picture is to demonstrate condition. I can take and post more as requested by bidders.

CCE9E46F-9EDB-465A-9020-00A896138ED4.jpeg
D2F61C3D-E671-4A8E-BCA7-4FC4EF00F666.jpeg

Thinking about how I can come up with an offer.
Maybe if no one bids on them? But, that’s unlikely. There’s another big set being listed right now and I’m well under those prices, so not sure why folks would pay more. But, who knows?! Hahaha.

I am hoping to get some samples soon. I have never seen these chips in person... I have only used the Elite series before. I am interested, just want to be sure on this end.

Reactions: BNM
I am hoping to get some samples soon. I have never seen these chips in person... I have only used the Elite series before. I am interested, just want to be sure on this end.
You would be going directly to the head of the class with these. :)

If you have even the slightest inclination towards these chips man, DO NOT HESITATE.

I've previously owned a large-ish set of these. They are amazing. I've personally used them for a few games and even non-chipper folk will make comments.

If I was running tournaments, I'd still own them. If you are running tournaments, they are a must own type of chip. I didn't think they were efficient shelf ornaments, so I sold mine. Wish I was in a place, operationally to bid here.

Good luck!

If you have even the slightest inclination towards these chips man, DO NOT HESITATE.

I've previously owned a large-ish set of these. They are amazing. I've personally used them for a few games and even non-chipper folk will make comments.

If I was running tournaments, I'd still own them. If you are running tournaments, they are a must own type of chip. I didn't think they were efficient shelf ornaments, so I sold mine. Wish I was in a place, operationally to bid here.

Good luck!
Thank you for sharing your experience.

I do run tournaments. My peeps prefer them.
There are many considerations that I have in front of me.
1. To continue building a custom set(I already have 43mm orange for the 5k, and two other chips at 39mm) or to just buy a completed set.
2. All the time involved in building one vs already done
3. I do have a creative side. I think it would be fun to create something... but knowing myself, is it wise to put all that time into it. I tend to go all in on things, and other aspects of my life might not get the time they need.

There are other considerations too of course...
Thank you again for the input.

Good luck!
I was actually about to tag you. I wasn't sure if you had changed your mind yet and planning on rebuying the AS chips yet. I'm guessing sometime in the next 6 months. :p

• Haha
And yellowy halogen lighting does these chips no justice....

In natural light...they are amazing...

Some pr0n...
20210207_101049.jpg
I was actually about to tag you. I wasn't sure if you had changed your mind yet and planning on rebuying the AS chips yet. I'm guessing sometime in the next 6 months. :p
I'd not purchase a chip if it for sure won't get felted.

No regrets whatsoever. I owned them, used them, and thoroughly enjoyed them, and passed on their greatness to a great many others.

I'm a cash set guy now. I've added more than a few cash sets, no denying that. I'm done with the tourney stuff unfortunately.

Mr. GNM,

Thank you for the opportunity to bid. I am going to have to hold off on this. I know I'll probably revisit this chip set in the future. If so, I will reach out to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom