• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Paulson $25s $1 Per Chip (3 Viewers)

O wow, thanks for the clarification. 70-80% detergent to water! Wtf lol
If I had some super dirty chips I would show you how fast it melts off dirty juice
And Ive had no issue with it drying out chips
Its way safter than the liquid oxi like carpet cleaner that REALLY dries out the chip
when I did it long ago like you dont want that, that detergent has been pretty safe.

Ok cool Im gonna give it a shot

How long do u let the water n detergent chill before u put the chips in also warm or hot water ?

ive used just room temp, hot can warp chips
I just pour in some detergent, mix in a little water to thin it a little
pour in chips, then let the sit
the longer seems to help whiten white chips
round inlay chips had no problem sitting in there for a while
I let some of the white jack Cinn chips I just cleaned sit for over an hour
The more dirty the longer to sit

never used powder I'm afraid its more harsh.
Just use that specific liquid.

I just pour it in a small yogurt container that holds about 50 or so chips
So leave them soak the. Just scrub them with the detergent on them with like a toothbrush

Meijer has the arm n hammer oxi fresh scent on sale 122.5oz for only $6.99 I know u can prob get a big thing of it at costco or sams too for cheap

ive used just room temp, hot can warp chips
I just pour in some detergent, mix in a little water to thin it a little
pour in chips, then let the sit
the longer seems to help whiten white chips
round inlay chips had no problem sitting in there for a while
I let some of the white jack Cinn chips I just cleaned sit for over an hour
The more dirty the longer to sit
What temp do u set a ultrasonic at so it doesnt warp chips ?

ok so I got 52 chips soaking in 35 oz 28oz of detergent and 7oz of water

and 22 chips soaking in 15oz 12oz of detergent and 3oz of water

will leave them soak for like an hour or so they are the jack cinci $1 so they are dirty

ok so after doing 74 chips by hand with the Arm & Hammer I would say well first of all I have a headache from the smell and I can't even smell great post covid here

Yes they look better and more white then doing it with Dawn but the only thing with the dawn is I did dawn with 95% water and 5% dawn basically so not sure if I did it 80% Dawn and 20% water that they wouldnt come out just as good

I got the Arm and Hammer on sale 122.5oz for only $6.99 so cant go wrong

but man after doing a couple hundred chips by hand in the last week my hands are beat to shit lol

I hope my Ultrasonic - Small Bathtub lol 15l comes in today so I can try my fist ultrasonic cleaning with some Jack Cinci $1s and some Distilled Water and some Lundmark TSP

but yeah that arm and hammer was very good now just to get rid of my headache lol

ok so after doing 74 chips by hand with the Arm & Hammer I would say well first of all I have a headache from the smell and I can't even smell great post covid here

Yes they look better and more white then doing it with Dawn but the only thing with the dawn is I did dawn with 95% water and 5% dawn basically so not sure if I did it 80% Dawn and 20% water that they wouldnt come out just as good

I got the Arm and Hammer on sale 122.5oz for only $6.99 so cant go wrong

but man after doing a couple hundred chips by hand in the last week my hands are beat to shit lol

I hope my Ultrasonic - Small Bathtub lol 15l comes in today so I can try my fist ultrasonic cleaning with some Jack Cinci $1s and some Distilled Water and some Lundmark TSP

but yeah that arm and hammer was very good now just to get rid of my headache lol
What type you using?
Same flavor?
That’s never given me a headache it smells like a summer gardens breeze I thought :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Yeah same one just overshelming to me I guess but the chips smell nice now lol I wish I could clean all these by hand just not poss my hands are hit up lol

110 isnt too high ?
Nope. I have washed over ten thousand Paulsons following that thread step-by-step and haven’t had any issues whatsoever. But while it cleans them beautifully it does dry the chip out. All chips will need to be oiled after cleaning. Some maybe twice.

I thought that was a bottle of Mustard...
BDE1CE33-0F5E-42B2-869E-DE03E7F7CD00.jpeg

Dammit, I shouldn’t drink on Sundays

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom