For Sale [Paulson] 1k Aztar's, Casablanca 500's, Classics sample, WTHC 100 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

3betChet

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hey everybody,

After doing some thinking, I'm trying to pay down my car loan as fast as possible, and that means letting go of some chips. I've taken photos with the intention of showcasing the fleabites and imperfections of the chips offered, and have had many good transactions on this site with no unhappy customers.

For sale:

1 barrel of Paulson Indiana Aztar 1k's (oversized), of which a few have some fleabites and 19 still have gear relabels on them as WTHC 1k's. I took a label off, and although its a bit time consuming, they clean up fine. Asking $14 each or $260 for the barrel. **EDIT: The Aztars have been rotated to show all the flea bites - there arent any on the other surfaces. It makes them look way more beat up than they actually are. SOLD

1 barrel of Paulson Casablanca 500's. These are really nice chips, i think they're leaded (really heavy), they're in very good condition, only 1 small flea bite i could find. Can't afford to put a whole set together. $95 shipped. SOLD

Sample set of Paulson Classics. Very nice condition, cleaned in the ultrasonic and lightly oiled. $21 shipped OBO

15 Paulson WTHC 100's. Very good condition. Sharp edges. Lost one out of an existing rack and bought another barrel for some extras. For sale at $16/5 or $45 for them all, plus half of the actual shipping.

Please feel free to ask any questions. First PM gets first dibs. All rights reserved regarding this sale.

WmDaqdX.jpg

Last edited:
Casa's sold, waiting to finalize wthc with interested parties, aztars pending.

Price drop, Paulson sample $21 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom