SOLD Paulson 05 CDI $100s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben8257

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I am working out a deal to complete my CDI set, in the process I am selling a few of my chips as he will be sending the replacements. Just trying to help a fellow chipper and can't cover the funds myself! So..

I am listing (3) racks of nearly minty all hand cleaned and oiled 05 CDI $100s. These are in amazing shape and you almost have to have sing glasses to look at them!

The price is $250 per rack and I can't really go much lower because I paid more for many of these. Shipping would be included if you bought all 3 racks in the US and would give a Credit of $15 if overseas. Otherwise add $8 per rack for shipping. Paypal F+F or you cover the fee!
20201211_104521.jpg

Screenshot_20201211-104625_Gallery.jpg

Sorry these pics are just zoomed in from my recent family photo! You can pick a rack, I can send pics of every rack if needed, but they are all about the same.

Also willing to do a partial trade for $1ks (yeah right!! I know) but only looking for 40 to complete this journey.

Any questions feel free to ask!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Snap Buy price for me... I just don't need that many!! LOL Rather than waiting for others to get here and then try to sell. Might as well see if anyone is interested. These are already cleaned and oiled... those will take a couple weeks!

I doubt anyone needs any and may have to sit on them for a bit... otherwise I will probably just keep on building.. you know a nice 200 player home poker set is always necessary!! LMAO

I doubt anyone needs any and may have to sit on them for a bit... otherwise I will probably just keep on building.. you know a nice 200 player home poker set is always necessary!! LMAO
It's an excellent price, especially as you say, they have been cleaned + oiled, no small task.

It's an excellent price, especially as you say, they have been cleaned + oiled, no small task.
Absolutley no mark up for like 3 hours of work performed on each rack! Hand washed and compression oiled... Not US and water/oil method. Total pain in the butt, these are ready to be loved and played!!

I am interested in the racks of $100s
My apologies Lester. I have decided to keep one more but I do have 2 avalible. I will shoot you a pm.

Funny my first CDI set was from @HawaiiChips a long time ago... now going to send CDIs back to Hawaii!

No idea why I never got a notification on this... silly PCF software.

I think I have found a buyer for the other rack... if not just going to hold on to these. Thank you everyone for checking out our sales ads. Fingers crossed our 05 CDI tourney build is almost finished.

Fellow Chipper Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom