SOLD Paulson 05 CDI $100s x (100) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben8257

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
The last of my extras is a rack of $100 05 CDI's in near mint condition asking $240 shipped in the US or $8 towards international shipping PayPal F+F please not sure anyone is working on a set right now but best price I will ever sell them for
20210126_195042.jpg

The singles are sold already. These guys are orphans and not part of the set! Give them a good home with friends! Lol

Post in the thread and shoot me a PM if interested, had these sold for $250 but buyer never responded. Mire pics available if you guys want to see their condition. Cleaned and oiled ready for play today!

Ah what a great price! Tempting, but I really don't need to add on to my set. I wish you the best luck with selling my friend. Should not last long.

Ah what a great price! Tempting, but I really don't need to add on to my set. I wish you the best luck with selling my friend. Should not last long.
I have got some for $2.25 per chip... I have been dumb and paid over $3 a chip. Doesn't matter now, I finished my set and these are left over. If someone can use them great. If not to Feebay they go where they will more than likely bring over $3 a chip with no problem, they were bought in the community and I try to keep it that way. But if no one is building a set and needs these for a great price then I have no problems selling elsewhere. But morally for me I have to try here first, I'm not going any lower as I consider this a loss. But they have recently sold for $2.25 so I am basically offering for $232 plus shipping. No worries if no one is interested, this is my 3rd time trying to move them. I will give it some time but they will be going to a new home soon either way! Lol no worries

I’ve been debating on making a small tourney set with these but im still in the middle of finishing up my cash set. Hopefully in the future I can. It is a great deal.

I’ve been debating on making a small tourney set with these but im still in the middle of finishing up my cash set. Hopefully in the future I can. It is a great deal.
They are not rare buddy! Hopefully when the time and money are right you can build a nice set! Not a cheap project at all though as you are aware!

They are not rare buddy! Hopefully when the time and money are right you can build a nice set! Not a cheap project at all though as you are aware!
Oh yea I know. Really beautiful chips nice vibrant colors and bold would be a nice set to complement my new table once it arrives. GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom