Parks and Rec Pron (1 Viewer)

20191101_224405.jpg

With a 14 to 15 player game last night we got a bunch of these babies into play. They received a bunch of compliments. I can say this is my favorite ceramic blank to play on. We didn't have one stack get knocked over due to slipperiness. The stack 20-40 high without any issues. The feel, sound, and shuffling were all full of awesomeness. @WedgeRock did have a small nitpick with them. I'll let him share. I wouldn't have noticed if he didn't say anything.

B

With a 14 to 15 player game last night we got a bunch of these babies into play. They received a bunch of compliments. I can say this is my favorite ceramic blank to play on. We didn't have one stack get knocked over due to slipperiness. The stack 20-40 high without any issues. The feel, sound, and shuffling were all full of awesomeness. @WedgeRock did have a small nitpick with them. I'll let him share. I wouldn't have noticed if he didn't say anything.

B

The WNEE in pawnee on the Godesses chip is super bold?

I didn’t get a full set, just 2 racks of $1’s to use in my mixed set. I think they look great and fit in with the rest of the set well enough. My travel/loaner set is done now.

I’m going to use this set the next cash game I have.

8D8FBDD2-0E59-4F50-B9EE-70959133DC47.jpeg
9918983D-2AC3-4B65-83B2-B5E51F4ACDB9.jpeg
03AF175E-5378-438F-BEAF-EB9A10AF35A7.jpeg
D7621018-4D71-4486-826B-482CFDA3C709.jpeg

It was very fun playing limit with stacks of Duke Silvers. Made me regret not getting a full set for myself.

Damn. Love these.

And LOVE the edge bleed color so you don't have to worry about spot alignment. That is friggin genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stealing it.

Awesome chips ... they are really growing on me!

How many snake juice chips have to be in the pot before the winner has to celebrate like this?

2fCT8bg.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 72o

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom