Wanted Parks and Rec Ceramic Sample Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone is not trying to help, @Josh Kifer. I'm not naming names, but they know who they are...
Me. Right now.
8e7uiok69of51.jpg

You could order directly from ABC. You would have to order each denom in increments of 25 though lol

I have plenty of full samples, including the extras. I can take care for of you (ooc), but these chips won't be in until the end of the month.
After you hook up OP, can you see if you have any extra Treat Yo’ Self chips? Just looking for 1 single, plus any other pink chips from the set.

BTW, I still have that button I need to get to you. Are you settled back in to the states, yet?

After you hook up OP, can you see if you have any extra Treat Yo’ Self chips? Just looking for 1 single, plus any other pink chips from the set.

BTW, I still have that button I need to get to you. Are you settled back in to the states, yet?
I do, and I think I have a single for you as well.

I'm gonna need help remembering, shoot me a PM and I'll throw it in my outgoing folder. Should have em in 3 weeks.

You could order directly from ABC. You would have to order each denom in increments of 25 though lol

Hey @detroitdad, I'm sorry did you say you can buy these from ABC Gifts? I was on their website and didn't see it. Not sure if there was some special protocol since these were custom. Missing out on the group buy was a huge regret as I absolutely love this show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom