SOLD Park Place Tourney Set (820 chips) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlaidDragon

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
For sale is a set of Park Place chips by Abbiati. They have been used once.

B8BC7E88-599C-4079-BF99-B8ED3F995653.jpeg
C5ADEA9A-2273-4A51-8F11-0F7CE6C68A77.jpeg

The set was designed to support up to 18 players at 12/12/3/12 (300BB) plus rebuys, and can stretch up to 27 players at 8/8/2/8 (200BB) plus rebuys.

Quantities are:
T25 x 220
T100 x 220
T500 x 60
T1000 x 220
T5000 x 80
T25000 x 20

Price is $2300 $2100 (shipped) to U.S. locales.

If you need shipping outside the U.S., the cost will be more.

Payment must be via PP with the buyer paying fees (if any). Buyer pays shipping insurance costs (if any).

Shipping will be via USPS Priority.

Racks are not included.

I'm limiting this sale to accounts with at least 50 posts with an account create date that occurred before this sale was posted.

---Details for splits only---
I will accept a split under the following conditions:
  • All chips must be accounted for.
  • ALL dibs/reserves are NULLIFIED if someone purchases the whole lot before the split accounts for the entirety of the lot.
  • Cost per chip is $2.75 $2.55 with the buyer(s) paying PP fees (if any).
  • Split quantities MUST be in multiples of 20. Any requests not in multiples of 20 will be ignored or rounded down to the nearest multiple of 20.
    • The 3x extras of each denom will be sold as samples. (SOLD)
  • Shipping costs are no longer included.
    • Shipping rates will be determined via the USPS flat rate box cost to your destination + $2 per shipping box.
  • Please do not PM me regarding dibs or reserving chips. Keep those posts in this thread.
  • Once the entirety of the lot is accounted for I will contact those who've reserved chips to insure their desired quantities are correct before collecting payments.
  • I will ship all orders once all payments are collected.

Last edited:
I'd really like to see what you're working on!

Recently ordered some CM's from justin....

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...m-chip-proofs-here.10227/page-33#post-2239415

Other projects are suuuuper far out with no true detail/decisions yet. Regardless, this set is not exactly being sold to make room for other chips.

When I took part in the GB to get them, my play group wasn't what it is now and the set fit my needs perfectly. I NOW regularly have 20-25 players and 3x tables for my tourneys, and given I like 12/12 for the 25's and 100's in the starting stack (as opposed to 8/8) I'd have to add on to this set to facilitate my preferred starting stacks for that many. For a while I've been pondering whether to do that; or instead, sell it. The latter option won.

Maybe someone may want a tourney set and don't do low blinds so they want the set minus the 25's and I take them off your hands... just a hypothetical, people!

Ok, see the OP for split details.

Post your split requests in this thread.

Follow this example format:

DIBS
T25 x 100

T500 x 20

D
Ok, see the OP for split details.

Post your split requests in this thread.

Follow this example format:

DIBS
T25 x 100

T500 x 20
Definitely dibs on the whole 223 amount of the T25 chips if anyone else wants a tourney set without them. I don't anticipate that but if by any chance... yeah.

Ok, I'm making the samples available for sale immediately, not contingent on the split being complete. One is already gone. Two remain. $20 per sample shipped (to U.S. locales)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom