SOLD Park Place cash set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThinkingFold

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Park Place cash set for sale. $1,700 + shipping for the full set. Breakdown below.

.25c x 145
$1 x 265
$5 x 265
$20 x 35
$100 x 15

Blue dealer button x 1

parkplacecash-jpg.1136180

ParkPlaceCash_1.jpg

ParkPlaceCash_3.jpg

Last edited:
These look awesome! How do they feel? I'm looking at a first set, but this might be a bit intense.

Also one of the most gorgeous plastic sets i've ever seen. For me it is in the maxamillion range looks-wise and the breakdown is perfect. If i wasn't such a clay-head i'd be in. And if i had the funds that is.

GLWS!

These look awesome! How do they feel? I'm looking at a first set, but this might be a bit intense.
These feel incredible. Soft and buttery, shuffling them is pure bliss. If the price tag is affordable for you, so won’t regret the buy for a second.

I had about 1800 of these at one point because I couldn’t stop buying them. I only pared down the set so I could buy more stuff. I just couldn’t bring myself to sell them all!!!

These feel incredible. Soft and buttery, shuffling them is pure bliss. If the price tag is affordable for you, so won’t regret the buy for a second.

I had about 1800 of these at one point because I couldn’t stop buying them. I only pared down the set so I could buy more stuff. I just couldn’t bring myself to sell them all!!!
And I am still rabidly looking for people who are willing to do just that, lol. Especially those Imperias, I hope one day I can track some down.

As someone who was not a fan of plastic chips, I love them. Least slippery plastic I have ever used. Only selling to buy more chips. ;)
Yeah, not to pile on but I’m generally a plastic hater and I really like these; I considered buying after I played around with a stack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom