SOLD Paris [Sold] and BCC CDI cashsets [price lowered] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump…Yes, I’m selling BCC CDIs like everybody else these days. Can’t believe these sets are sitting. Hope you all are having fun with your fking Tina sets.
Tina is my sister's name; she was in a relationship with a Swedish guy from up abοve the end of the Bothnian Gulf. He loved her, but he could not take the Greek summer heat.
Have some sympathy for your northern compatriots. :p :)

I just got 700 BCC CDIs and they are amazing. If for some reason you decide to break this set up, (which I'd hate to see you do) I could use more 1s, 25s, 100s and higher.
What numbers are we talking? I won’t sell parts unless everything is spoken for, but we might as well get the ball rolling.

I'd take a rack of 1s, 25s, and any higher denoms
That’s a good chunk. The following then?

1s x 100
25s x 100
100s x 100
500s x 60
1000s x 40

That leaves:

1s x 100
5s x 200
25s x 100

Pretty decent starting set, especially combined with those fracs that’s for sale too.

Yeah. That would keep me from really needing to pick up anything else for this set. It is a big chunk of the set though so that wouldn't leave you much to sell.

Yeah. That would keep me from really needing to pick up anything else for this set. It is a big chunk of the set though so that wouldn't leave you much to sell.
It has proven a lot more difficult to sell this set than I had anticipated so I’m gonna need everything to be spoken for before I split. I’d rather keep the whole set for myself than be stuck with parts of it.

I encourage splits to be handled by one party to save me hassle and shipping costs on the other end, but I’ll add split prices to the OP.

I didn't see anywhere you mentioned the condition of the CDI chips - I've looked at the pictures but can't tell...THANKS!

I didn't see anywhere you mentioned the condition of the CDI chips - I've looked at the pictures but can't tell...THANKS!
1s through 25s have seen some games but are in very good condition. 100s have sharper edges than the smaller denoms and the 500s/1ks even sharper still. They haven’t seen play, just have had me fiddling a bit.

If anyone wants a rack of 5s and/or a rack of 25s, a barrel of 100s, and I could be talked off a rack of 1s, I'd do the buy and split them up.

Make this a sticky for newbies, so they can get a nice deal and the rest of us can avoid answering naive questions. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom