Cancelled Paris $2 Limit Set - 1480 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmccormick100

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Trying to settle into chipping nirvana/semi retirement - planning a $2 chip limit add-on to my Bicycle Shacks then off into the poker playing sunset.

All of these racks were harvested in the first week of the WSOP, most were lightly used or uncirculated, we’ve played with them twice. The light pink spots do show some yellowish color variation as the color is prone to, but can be cleaned up. These are metallic silver base which is super unique in person, but tough to photograph.

1400x Paris $2s
80x Indiana Grand Sec $100s to be relabeled as $20s or $100s

$4000 shipped US PP F&F

Will only split if all accounted for, I don't want to end up with 1/2 a limit set lol.

IMG_5077.jpg

IMG_5081.jpg

IMG_5082.jpg

Interesting idea. One chip equals one barrel. Has anyone actually done this or are you just making a joke?
I can't remember who, it might've been @inca911 who made a $40 chip. But to me it makes the most sense for the value chip in a limit set to be equal to one barrel of the workhorse chip.

I can't remember who, it might've been @inca911 who made a $40 chip. But to me it makes the most sense for the value chip in a limit set to be equal to one barrel of the workhorse chip.
We got a bingo! Highly recommend for a $2 limit set. More useful than jumping to $100.
2E9E07C0-7E89-4DA3-AAA7-9738EF197CC5.jpeg

Dibs on two of your mintiest and pinkiest (I’m fairly certain this is a technical term) racks please if you end up splitting. I’m only hunting for 2 racks to convert to fracs for a cash set. Thanks for the consideration & GLWS! Cheers - Kam

@OP, I’ll need to remove my dibs on a split, ended up buying another 2 racks. Thanks and GLWS on the set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom