SOLD Pappy's Poker Room Ceramics $75 for 539 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeWhoWouldPun

Straight
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Quick details: $75 shipped, CONUS only, 539 custom ceramics (used)

Breakdown:
Blue (non-denom): 90
$5 red: 98
$25 green: 98
$100 grey: 70
$500 purple: 70
$1000 yellow: 70
Orange (non-denom): 43

This set was the very first one I bought after joining PCF. They were custom made for another forum member ( @BHB ) and then sold to me. I used them to play blackjack with my kids so they have seen some use. When I received them, some of the orange chips had ".25" written on them, and I magic erasered that off but can still be noticed if you look really, really close. I'm not sure which blanks they are printed on. I have enjoyed them but need to "right size" my collection. Selling them for the amount I paid for them.

If you are interested, please express your interest in the thread and then PM. Paypal F&F preferred or you add the percentage to cover the other way.

I'm not sure what other fine-print/clauses need to be explicitly written in this listing so don't make me regret not typing all the things (like the a**-hat clause, no super-secret-double-dibs, etc). If you have questions, let me know. I don't think there would be interesting in splitting but I will go ahead and say no splitting.

Pappy 3.jpg
Pappy 1.jpg
Pappy 2.jpg

I am very excited to see these chips move on to another member. Just for reference - the date on the chips - is the day my first Granddaughter was born. SHe is 7 now - but here is the first picture of me trying to teach her to play poker....

Attachments

• isabella.jpg
    isabella.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 60
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom