Packers-Cowboys prop bet (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Any Cowgirls fans out there?
As a proud Packer fan I will put up chips on the game.
I was born in GB and my first job was a Packer ballboy working for Bart Starr.
I own 200 shares of Packer stock in addition to having 4 season tickets.

I propose a bet based on the final score differential:
2 chips per point difference, 10 chips minimum.
Chips can be any from your personal stash.
If dice chips or similar are sent then the winner can publicly humiliate the loser for actually owning them!

Submit your request and Cowboy fan credentials. I will choose two people on Saturday evening for the bet.
Bet is straight up, no Vegas point spread.

In playoff football you either win or lose. A real fan will bet straight up. If Dallas was favored, I would put up the same terms.
If you want points then go to Vegas.

In playoff football you either win or lose. A real fan will bet straight up. If Dallas was favored, I would put up the same terms.

I've been a Cowboys fan since I was 7 years old. I'm 42 years old. My first favorite Cowboys were Roger Staubach, Charlie Waters, Butch Johnson, and Tony Dorsett.

We're playing in Green Bay. In the cold. In the playoffs. Against Aaron Rodgers. Why on earth would I bet you with a flat line when I can stop over to see The Man On The Corner Of The Bar and put down $2K and get 6 points.

Doesn't matter - I'm way too emotionally invested in this game to bet it. Good luck. We're on to Seat---not yet.

I am absolutely using this line if I hear anyone running their mouth in favor of the Cowboys at the tables this weekend. Nice angle, Sparky. ;)

Sir,

being a real fan and making a smart /fair bet is two different things. I'm a fan of neither team. I don't have a horse in this race. I'll be surprised if you get any action. I like to gamble. I'd consider throwing 20 on it, with the points.

Some might say if your a real Packers fan you wouldn't be afraid of the 6 point spread

Football (well any sport) is always more fun with something riding on it. Sure, I'm pulling for the Pack because they won me a crapload of money a few years back, and because Dallas KO'ed my Lions. So if you're serious DD, I'll take the Packers and give you 6. Did you want to make it for $20, or the chip giveaway like the OP?

@ChipEnvy:
If you're interested in a parlay, I'd be willing to take Green Bay and Baltimore, if you take Dallas and New England. Oddsmakers favor your side by 1-2 points, but I'd take it even, paying 1 chip per point difference.

If Shanghai wants the action instead, I'll gladly let him take it. It is his thread after-all.

I'm interested in the Parlay. A tie breaker?

Football (well any sport) is always more fun with something riding on it. Sure, I'm pulling for the Pack because they won me a crapload of money a few years back, and because Dallas KO'ed my Lions. So if you're serious DD, I'll take the Packers and give you 6. Did you want to make it for $20, or the chip giveaway like the OP?

@ChipEnvy:
If you're interested in a parlay, I'd be willing to take Green Bay and Baltimore, if you take Dallas and New England. Oddsmakers favor your side by 1-2 points, but I'd take it even, paying 1 chip per point difference.

If Shanghai wants the action instead, I'll gladly let him take it. It is his thread after-all.

I don't like the 6 point spread, and if I were to put cash on the game, I would take the 6. I think it will be a lot closer like 27-24 or 24-21.

@ChipEnvy:

Sweet! That sounds fun!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom