SOLD Pacific Star Sample Set (bid to donate) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkrchp

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pacificstar_budjones.jpg

(Pic by @Tommy. I hope he doesn’t mind.)

I received this sample set from @Tommy last year because I mentioned the new logo, but neither do I like this specific set [ceramics plastics (whatever), different sizes, glitter] nor do I need it. Back then I promised to offer these chips here at a later date and to donate all proceeds to Greenpeace. (There’s no better cause than saving Earth from us humans.) So here we go – finally.
  1. Starting Bid: $1
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of $1
  3. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 20:00, UTC, Sunday, March 22nd (4pm EDT, 21:00 CET) will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: worldwide tracked shipping included
  10. Payment Terms: PayPal F&F, SEPA-payment (bank transfer) – all proceeds will be donated to Greenpeace

Last edited:
Does this auction really need to be an entire 8 days? o_O Seems to me, whether 24hrs or 24 days, these always end up in the same place...

Does this auction really need to be an entire 8 days?
No, but < 36 hours seemed a bit short. Additionally I didn’t want it to end in the middle of the week and maximize exposure as I don’t really know online times of folks around here.
If more than one of you asks for a BIN, I’d think about it.

No, but < 36 hours seemed a bit short. Additionally I didn’t want it to end in the middle of the week and maximize exposure as I don’t really know online times of folks around here.
If more than one of you asks for a BIN, I’d think about it.
I’ve thought about that before. Actually felt like weekends are probably the worst, what all with people being busy. Later in the evening weeknights seem to be when most people are participating on here (but that’s just my guess).

Just a heads up, with bids in it doesn’t matter if people ask for a BIN now, you’re pretty much tied in to letting it run it’s course.

Nice auction though and very awesome of you to donate the proceeds! Gl to all bidders!

Indeed! Wasn’t trying to thread crap, I’m just impatient, lol. I really do feel like most auctions end up in the same place no matter the length. I’d agree with @BarrieJ3 that mid-week almost seems better due to people having weekend plans. As he said though, with bids in, gotta let this one run its course now. Good luck!

also: 38

Sure, I wouldn’t feel well changing anything and it would’ve been a ridiculous amount anyway. So just bid high :) $110 is the goal! $100 would be ok, too ;)

Nice auction though and very awesome of you to donate the proceeds!
Thanks. I think it’s only fair to spread the love and donate when "selling" a gift ;)

Nice auction. Great chips!

A great cause! I'm sure you'll fetch the dollars you need to get to your goal! That said, I want my trophy...

$40

giphy (45).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom