Pachyderm Parlor E&C (1 Viewer)

Chbyfngr

Flush
Reaction score
Just completed the total set up. More pics to come.
Pachyderm Dealer final.png
51271.png
Pachyderm cards final_piink.png
Pachyderm cards final_purple.png
Pachyderm cut card3.png

With sets like these, certainly you don't need those plain old Stardust chips! :)

Beautiful customs, all of them!

If I ever decide to let them go, I think I’ll have to have a hunger games style tournament. Last man standing gets the chips! Live feed! Hair and face are off limits. Tridents are legal. @justsomedude @MatB and @liftapint will be the first 3 contestants.

If I ever decide to let them go, I think I’ll have to have a hunger games style tournament. Last man standing gets the chips! Live feed! Hair and face are off limits. Tridents are legal. @justsomedude @MatB and @liftapint will be the first 3 contestants.

Only if I get to partner with Jennifer Lawrence, and snuggle up with her deep in the wood late at night.

a5N7MZr_700b.jpg

really sweet.
the blurple is my favourite but they’re all gorgeous. great use of the mold. congrats!

@p5woody did the design and http://www.makeplayingcards.com/ printed them. Plastic slightly thicker than KEM. Used them for the One Out set inaugural game and they play great. You can select what style you want. Poker or Bridge, index size and style, material, packaging.

Congrats man! Great set. Love the fiver personally. Blurple is such a great color but tough to use in a set. Nice work.

Thank you Mr. Chris!! @arch3r Definitely 2 years late to the party!! @Chbyfngr these are fantastic!! How are they holding up?? The use of the colors in the elephant inlay is pure genius!! Seems like the yellow came out very bright compared to many CPc yellows I have seen!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom