Owner of Terrible's Unite! (1 Viewer)

IMG_3009.JPG
IMG_3010.JPG
IMG_3011.JPG
IMG_3012.JPG
IMG_3013.JPG
IMG_3014.JPG
I guess I'll get it started! My STJ secondary cash set! The fifty cent pieces are some of my all times favorite chips! Very bright, and the camera cannot do them justice!

I'm pretty sure I don't belong here, so help me get out. If anybody has 3 racks of THC $1's they'd be interested in trading for my 3 racks of Terribles, hit me up.

image.jpg

I will post more pics soon. By next week, I should have: another 100 $0.50, another 300 $1, another 160 $25, AND 20 $100s! The $25 are Mark Twain, the others at St Joe. I also have 8 of the $100 majestic (Ben Franklin) plaques that I'll use for the home game too. I guess I need a dealer button AND need to figure out what pretty blue chip to use for a $0.25 (Jack's $2.00 relabel??...suggestions). Also, clearly I need some $5's!!!! I've been a busy boy! My Spartans were knocked out of the tournament tonight. Can you say "chip therapy"?

IMG_4377.JPG

Almost a playable set (thanks to @slisk250 delivering tonight) ...c'mon someone have some $5's that want to play with their friends??
Very nice Terrible's set!

Here's my crazy idea, as you mentioned, find some (blue) chips to relabel as $0.25s, and then you don't really need the $0.50 denom, so then just relabel the $0.50s as $5s. Problem solved. Pink fivers, a la Casablanca, Flamingo, and Bahamia!

Very nice Terrible's set!

Here's my crazy idea, as you mentioned, find some (blue) chips to relabel as $0.25s, and then you don't really need the $0.50 denom, so then just relabel the $0.50s as $5s. Problem solved. Pink fivers, a la Casablanca, Flamingo, and Bahamia!

The pinks are nice. And I like blue quarters

No new pics but here is a teaser until summer...

First, that big set before the sell off...
View attachment 96024

Secondaries FTW
View attachment 96023

Would love to get some of those st jo primarys if you do sell them........

Those 1000s look nice ive been looking for some that match my set better......not sure what my 1000s are I bought them when I bought the 500s

Id love a heads up before you list them for sale..... i would definatly buy as many 100s 500s and 1000s as I could

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom