Cancelled Oversize Hat and Cane IHC singles wanted (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FDLmold

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Pic speaks volumes:
oversize wanted.jpg

Also interested in Crystal Park if you have them, as well as $8 or NCV8 Palazzo (NOT Venetian).

I have some traders and $$ too. I'll buy a full sample set (or trade for) if that's what it takes. I'm not expecting much, but thechipboard sucks for "wanted" ads, and you can't be told no unless you ask!

Pic speaks volumes:
View attachment 496805

Also interested in Crystal Park if you have them, as well as $8 or NCV8 Palazzo (NOT Venetian).

I have some traders and $$ too. I'll buy a full sample set (or trade for) if that's what it takes. I'm not expecting much, but thechipboard sucks for "wanted" ads, and you can't be told no unless you ask!

Hey Paul, what traders do you have? Are they 43mm? I'm opening up my trades since I finished my racks of AS $20. I might have a sample set of Aztars but not sure if it's both primary and secondary.

Herman

I will have access to my inventory on Sun. Off the top of my head, a Dunes 25k, a few Mapes TRK, an AS sample set, SB sample set, some international fracs. You know, GOOD stuff!

Rack of Outpost 50c, rack of Outpost 25c error fracs too most likely. I have some renewed priorities and some stuff has got to go.

I've never seen that hard rock $25 before, how hard are they to get? Would love to find a few for my oversize inlay cash set.

Good luck with your hunt.

I will have access to my inventory on Sun. Off the top of my head, a Dunes 25k, a few Mapes TRK, an AS sample set, SB sample set, some international fracs. You know, GOOD stuff!
Shoot me a PM on Sunday. I may have 4-5 of those you are seeking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom