Interest Oval Time Buttons (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first four samples requested to me via PM are going out today. Those would be @brewdawg @Pinkdan @Machine and @shorticus

@Gavin @Barberp @BEANO52 please PM your addresses. Anyone else wants a sample PM me. I'll send them out today and tomorrow + maybe Thursday so they can get there by the W/E for when the order thread may open. If I ship it out on Thursday it might not get there until next week.

Funny, when this started I was black only.
Then after first samples I was blue.

Now I’m not sure blue or red when red was a absolute no in the beginning :unsure:
Damn these look great!

Hi guys just to let everyone know that shipping on the samples will be about 4.50-4.55 based on the three packages I sent out today. Because the Time chips with Bubble wrap are not exactly flat I can't send them as regular mail. They need to be mailed out as a Package. I will pack the rest of the requests tonight. @Pinkdan your shipping might be a little more. I'll let everyone know in their PMS tonight.

Hi Everyone,

Guess what arrived today? Thanks so @SUN-FLY Poker Chips for getting these to me so quickly. Less than a week these came from China which amazes me. Everyone who requested a single sample please PM me your address and which color you originally requested. I will give colors out based on who requested it first. I have five per color I can send out to those who reserved one. If anyone else wants one just let me know you didn’t originally request one and PM me and once I go through the thread I will know if you I have an extra to send out. I will open the order thread possibly this weekend or early next week. I am running another GB and am getting that settled down and then start this one up.
View attachment 793474View attachment 793475
View attachment 793476
These look great! But how do they shuffle? :cool

The first four samples requested to me via PM are going out today. Those would be @brewdawg @Pinkdan @Machine and @shorticus

@Gavin @Barberp @BEANO52 please PM your addresses. Anyone else wants a sample PM me. I'll send them out today and tomorrow + maybe Thursday so they can get there by the W/E for when the order thread may open. If I ship it out on Thursday it might not get there until next week.

You can skip my sample since shipping is running $4.50ish. I can tell they look good already. In for an amount tbd (probably 50-100).

Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom