"Original Six" custom dealer buttons (1 Viewer)

WedgeRock

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Post 'em if you got 'em!

Polish_20220412_012557646.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 897200
Original Six member and honored to be part of but feel like a first round bust that nobody remembers the name of. :)
I was given the correct name by a well-respected member... But the button was already in the mail.

Next time, I will address it properly:

To: Doug Wickenheiser

Last edited:
I was given the correct name by a well-respected member... But the button was already in the mail.

Next time, I will address it properly:

To: Doug Wickenheiser
I know just had to make fun of it.

I’m confused, but I guess I’d put my name into the hopper for an expansion team?

In 1967, the NHL expanded by adding the Los Angeles Kings, Oakland Seals, Philadelphia Flyers, Pittsburgh Penguins, and St. Louis Blues. 1972 saw the addition of the New York Islanders and the Atlanta Flames to the NHL. And then, in 1974-1975, the Washington Capitals and Kansas City Scouts joined the NHL.

This afternoon, nine new members will join the Original Six and be added to the list of NHL Dealer puck owners.

Last edited:
In 1967, the NHL expanded by adding the Los Angeles Kings, Oakland Seals, Philadelphia Flyers, Pittsburgh Penguins, and St. Louis Blues. 1972 saw the addition of the New York Islanders and the Atlanta Flames to the NHL. And then, in 1974-1975, the Washington Capitals and Kansas City Scouts joined the NHL.

This afternoon, nine new members will join the Original Six and be added to the list of NHL Dealer puck owners.

Please don't remind me that I've been a Kings fan for the majority of their history!

The creaking and the baldness do a plenty good job of pointing out my decrepitude, thank you very much.

Don Wedgerock, I am both honored and grateful to be commenting in your thread, and may your first pot be a massive one.
1669927695741.png

I am a humble Islanders fan inquiring about a puck dealer button. Can I get on an interested list?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom