*ORDERED* Black Cat Club MD-50 cash set and samples (1 Viewer)

Thanks, Toby, and David! Got my sample set and DB's. Awesome, as expected.

I have set them out as hobbit bait but no luck so far in attracting one to be DCS bartender. KY is a long way from the Shire.

I think many have received the Dealer Buttons and the Sample sets. First time in History I have seen everyone get theirs and the owner and creator has not received his yet. I applaud @Toby for an awesome set and letting the samples and DB's out so soon!

MIj6o[1].gif

DAvid

That's some poker face!

What's the story with your cat, how did it lose an eye?
Not my cat, uncle's, wish I could remember but it was some disease so it had to be removed, it's a rescue. There cat's are not friendly to strangers so had to ask them to try to get a pic, would have had them get the whole lot of cats they have (I think they have two [might just be one] more black cats and a white one). But because they scatter when someone walks in I couldn't play photographer so had to take what I could and figured a cat with one eye was better than three around your chips. Also what I did find interesting and didn't notice until the pic was how it looks like the cat grew extra whiskers out of where it's eye was to adapt to not having an eye, I'll have to ask them about that.

Also what I did find interesting and didn't notice until the pic was how it looks like the cat grew extra whiskers out of where it's eye was to adapt to not having an eye, I'll have to ask them about that.

Oh yeah, that's quite freaky! He probably uses them to read your cards

Damn...gotta figure out a way to intercept that Florida bound package. That is one sexy chip.

Just got my samples a few days ago. They look fantastic. Love the mold as well.

Photo contest is closed.

Seeing as there weren't many entrants....

Ok so I had to do a bit of work but here is my entry

View attachment 42165

Here is my entry. Tournament vs cash...

black cats on black dog.....

View attachment 42423

View attachment 47189 @Toby want to play a hand with a one eye cat?

How about all of yous get a Halloweener?

Condition applies - if one of you is willing to take delivery and redistribute, I'll drop 5 chips in the mail. It'll save me about $25...

What say ye?

Edit - Chippy's missing?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom