SOLD Orange Blaze Fire Sale - HSI, Horseshoe Cincinatti (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbp8984

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I anticipate I will be spending severely on upcoming Jims sale and I may need some additional funds.

Lot 1 - 30x Horseshoe Cincinnati Secondary $1k (43mm - Blaze Orange) - SOLD

Bought recently from @Thisfiendis138 at approx $13 (Also Chip Exchange Priced at 12.99 each)
hs_cinci_1k_3.jpg

hs_cinci_1k_2.jpg

These have been murdered and 1 has no label. Perfect for a new project.
Condition I got these were stated as uncirculated, mint and have not seen play. Some have signs of warping.
They’ve gone through a full inlay removal, cleaning and relabel using Gear smooth laminated labels which are easily removed.

Lot 2 - 40x Horseshoe Southern Indiana $500 HSI - SOLD
I have an extra 10x that I can also sell if interested.

hsi_500s_2.jpeg

Condition is mint and has not seen play.

Please use pictures to judge.

These prices do not include shipping. Insurance can be available for extra.
Payment via Paypal F&F or UK Bank transfer only.
I am happy to ship anywhere and to anyone unless you are a notorious CONUS only seller.

Post here first and then PM me. Multiple lots take priority.

Attachments

• 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    135.9 KB · Views: 1,769
Last edited:
Damn man what happened here? You told me this morning you hadn't decided yet and now you sold them in a public sale without hitting me back?

I was saying that by the time you're ready to sell them I would likely pay 550, but it's okay I'm sure these will pop up cheaper soon. The floodgates have opened and he hasn't even announced his sale yet

I was saying that by the time you're ready to sell them I would likely pay 550, but it's okay I'm sure these will pop up cheaper soon. The floodgates have opened and he hasn't even announced his sale yet
U mentioned these will get cheaper to me in PM. Care to make a friendly wager? =)

I was told that the 500 was one of the more common chips from this set and not extremely rare. I just bought Mint Condition hundred dollar chips for $4 each in open auction which was unfindable a month ago

I haven't really been looking for them that long and I'm confident that I will find them, there's really not going to be any way to quantify cheaper unfortunately. I'm not saying they are going to be plentiful but I'm pretty sure I'll find a set cheaper than 550 if that's what you're trying to gamble on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom