SOLD or Trade: Paulson spotted inlaid River City Fracs .50's. 1 Rack available (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Cheese

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I bought these from a charity auction on here about a month ago for $350 but do not actually have a use for them so I am releasing them back into the wild. I realize they are not worth what I paid for them which is no biggie as it was for a good cause. Just looking to either trade these for some chips I would like or sell them outright.

Asking $250 $240 $230 shipped in the US

Outside of the US I'll apply 7.20 towards your shipping cost and you pick up the difference.

Payment via paypal friends and family.

As for Trades:

Chips I'm looking for and would be willing to trade in part for (depending on how many you have we can do a cash plus trade either way)

Grand Victoria Secondary 1's (quantity 200), 100's (quantity 20), 500's (Quantity 40+), and 1000's (Quantity 20).

I am also on the lookout for Terrible's St Jo primary 500's. I need 3 of these.

Also wouldn't mind another Barrel of Terrible's LaGrange secondary 5's.

Last edited:
i really wanted these during that auction but ended up getting a rack of grand victoria snappers which i'm currently relabeling. that being said, i still really like these.

I almost put in my trade list that I'd take Grand Vic Snappers lol. Have you already labeled the snappers?

Wahoo They are Amazig ! ... I'm in Love with them !!!
But you know what they say. January doesn't go well with money ... :(
February come QUICK !!!

Bump! Who want's some beautiful inlaid spotted pink Paulson Fracs?!

I'm not sure if they are or not. Although I just looked at The MOGH and I don't see any other chips so I bet they are still live. The whole lineup is pretty amazing actually!

I'm not sure if they are or not. Although I just looked at The MOGH and I don't see any other chips so I bet they are still live. The whole lineup is pretty amazing actually!

I know right. I was shocked at how nice all the chips were. If this is still live someone needs to go on a harvest spree. I bet finding fracs in this condition is next to impossible now though.

I know right. I was shocked at how nice all the chips were. If this is still live someone needs to go on a harvest spree. I bet finding fracs in this condition is next to impossible now though.

Yeah I just looked at flights as soon as I heard they are live! Not that the wife would let me fly somewhere just to harvest chips :/. I'd love a couple racks of the 1's and a rack of the 5's and if money was no object I'd be all over a rack of the hundos too :cool

Yeah I just looked at flights as soon as I heard they are live! Not that the wife would let me fly somewhere just to harvest chips :/. I'd love a couple racks of the 1's and a rack of the 5's and if money was no object I'd be all over a rack of the hundos too :cool

We just need to gently pressure them to close or switch chips. I wan't a rack of those hundos for sure!

Poker room closed a few years ago. Harvesting is gonna be a very tough proposition as far as bulk at the table games.

Man these are so nice!!! I would love to own them but I just don’t have a need right now. GLWS!

Man these are so nice!!! I would love to own them but I just don’t have a need right now. GLWS!
You might as well get them now cause when you do need them, you'll be regretting it.
It's been said before, if you see something you like, grab them while you can otherwise you may end up regretting it. You can always resell them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom