Trade Or For Sale, Two Racks of New China Club Ones

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
$750 shipped with signature verification in the US for both racks. If you want insurance it'll be extra. Chips are used, but in good condition. I don't think there is a single flea bite. I would have to inspect them closer. They could be cleaned, but I don't like cleaning hot stamp chips.

I will ship over seas but it will be at the expense of the purchaser.

I will post pictures in a moment (easier to do from my phone).

B

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Not surprising to me, he already sold the 5’s and 25’s so these were just sitting around. Bill does not like idle chip inventory.
This is exactly it. I couldn't find the fives that I wanted (well, without taking out another mortgage). Off they go. I didn't exactly price them to sell.

If they don't sell, I might just sell them out to Marc at a ridiculously low price so that I get to keep playing with them. He is a pretty big fan of these.

liftapint

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I know your trying to stir the pot with @gopherblue and your just messing around. Milling such a fantastic stamp is ludicrous. I might have to raise the price lol.
I was thinking of posting my 3 racks for sale recently. Yours are a better deal than mine would have been. These are outstanding chips!!

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I was thinking of posting my 3 racks for sale recently. Yours are a better deal than mine would have been. These are outstanding chips!!
Thanks. I've been going back and forth on whether to sell them or not, and at what price. I don't want to spend 2k to 2500 to build a set around it. If I'm not going to do that, screw it. Time to move them.

Think I should raise the selling price? $400 per rack?

WedgeRock

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Couldn't deal, couldn't shuffle, couldn't act in turn, couldn't act when action was on him...

But he was good at stacking chips... Glad I didn't tangle with him at all.

Top Bottom