Cancelled Options for LCO 50c relabel (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrplacey

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hey everyone, I've noticed that my micro game with dimes would run better with a 50c instead of a quarter. Therefore, I'm looking for ideas to replace my current Ballys quarter with a bright (ideally leaded) THC to match the LCO's and my yellow dime. Could be solid or a simple spot (312/314 etc).

I'm not opposed to having it milled or murdered, as it will definitely be sporting a textured Gear label. Looking for one rack, and the price range I have in mind is $150.

Current set consists of:
  • Milled yellow THC solids as dimes
  • Gear-labeled Bally's $1 as quarters
  • Lac Courte Oreilles $1's and $5's
1592673590707.png

The easy answer would be to murder the Ballys, but if everything was easy, I would have stuck with China clay.. :sneaky:

Appreciate your suggestions, offers and help.

Last edited:
Purple solid quarter and relabel the Bally’s as 0.50s

Reworded my post - I already have a yellow dime, and I'm looking for a leaded 50c to replace the Ballys. New set won't have a quarter. A lighter purple could work, if it doesn't clash with the LCO $1. Thanks!

Dibs on the Bally’s if you wanna unload :D

I saw your wanted-thread, I'll be in touch if things turn out well :tup:

Light green solids like the Lakeshore inn 50¢ chips would look nice if you're not using green$25s

I have 122 of these Lilac colored THC solids left, that I'd sell for 80 cents/chip + shipping. (I'm not sure if the purple spot in the LCO $5 chip is Lilac, but someone else should know.) They're used, but still fit only 20 to a 66.7 mm barrel with some wiggle room, and would probably be need to be milled to take a label, as the hotstamp is worn, but isn't quite flat.

1592682438545.png

I have 122 of these Lilac colored THC solids left, that I'd sell for 80 cents/chip + shipping. (I'm not sure if the purple spot in the LCO $5 chip is Lilac, but someone else should know.)

From memory I'd say the LCO fiver spot is Orchid or Hawaii (?). Happy to be wrong on that. I'm tempted - could I buy a lilac as a single so I could compare?

It might be Orchid. Here's a pic of the comparable purple shades together. I would mail you 1 of the lilac chips, but shipping to Finland might cost around $5 in a standard envelope (depending on weight/thin padding).

I also have another rack that might work -- a rack of leaded THC solid gray (all short cane) of which 75 have been milled already for a 7/8" label- they were all roulette chips. (The milling that was done is is shallow, so would probably take an unlaminated label, if you're going with laminated or textured labels, they may need

As far as the lead content/weight -- the Lilac are 10g/chip, the Gray are 11g/chip.

IMG_8440.JPG IMG_8439.JPG IMG_8442.JPG IMG_8438.JPG IMG_8441.JPG

Actually, I think you should probably sell me your $5’s and scrap this project all together... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom