For Sale (Open for Split) Paulson Classic Set & (SOLD) Paulson Pharaoh Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy it and sell off the pieces you don’t need. I did that recently and it worked out great. I’m pretty sure there are people still looking for the $500s and $1ks. They are much harder to find.
Yeah I’m extremely lazy as well :) I mean I got some classics I want to trade out or sell but too lazy to post and too lazy to do the work, I should since I really don’t need them.

Please make sure to call dibs on the post first and then follow up with a message as these are selling pretty quickly and want to make sure everyone has an accurate count of what’s left after you place your dibs! So far, so good! Multiple shipments going out on Tuesday @ lunch time!

Alright folks, let’s get the ball rolling and the money flowing! Lots of chips already sold and shipped with 2 more boxes being sent out today. Let’s get these last bit of chips sold!!!

1611154240919.png

Not that difficult when you know you are getting PRISTINE quality chips from a fellow chipper who not only appreciates the chips themselves but appreciates YOU. This is the beginning of a long and fruitful friendship formed with the bond of Paulson Classic $1’s, that will gradually evolve into you asking me to be the best man at your wedding. While I don’t want to spoil all of the other endearing milestones we will undoubtedly have, it indeeds starts here, at this crossroad.

You’re now faced with one of the easiest and most rewarding decisions of your life. Embrace the opportunity of a lifetime, turning a friendship into an unbreakable brotherhood beginning with these chips OR turn your back on what could likely be the best decision you’ve ever made.

Last edited:
Not that difficult when you know you are getting PRISTINE quality chips from a fellow chipper who not only appreciates the chips themselves but appreciates YOU. This is the beginning of a long and fruitful friendship formed with the bond of Paulson Classic $1’s, that will gradually evolve into you asking me to be the best man at your wedding. While I don’t want to spoil all of the other endearing milestones we will undoubtedly have, it indeeds starts here, at this crossroad.

You’re now faced with one of the easiest and most rewarding decisions of your life. Embrace the opportunity of a lifetime, turning a friendship into an unbreakable brotherhood beginning with these chips OR turn your back on what could likely be the best decision you’ve ever made.
Omg.... this was hilarious...... best man at my wedding eh? Just don’t tell my current wife of 20 years, she might get mad. lol

To be fair, I’m sure if your current wife found out that you passed on a deal like this, you may be looking for a new one sooner than you think once she leaves your ass! LOL

Yes good spot! Although think the numbers on that OP might be out of date, but maybe if @Jonathan could confirm?

Will take a rack of $1s if still available.

Just bought some $10s a few minutes ago, so sorted on those for now.

dibs on all the remaining $5
You got it bud. Send the money the same as before + the $14.25 for large box flat rate priority and I’ll get them in the mail. That will conclude this sale as all chips will be accounted for. Thanks everyone for the interest.

You got it bud. Send the money the same as before + the $14.25 for large box flat rate priority and I’ll get them in the mail. That will conclude this sale as all chips will be accounted for. Thanks everyone for the interest.
Well this is concerning, never received the chips and Jonathan has gone completely dark on me. Last response was 4/5 saying he would ship them out and hasn’t responded to email or messages here with anything.

I can vouch i bought some of the 10s, were packaged well, and of pristine quality. Did take the OP a few days to ship them out, but yes you should have got some response by now no question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom