Cancelled One rack of RHC $0.25s OR one rack of any RHC that isn't white, red, green, or black. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

raynmanas

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Not sure what's out there, but I am still looking for a rack of RHC fracs for a mixed set, with a strong preference for quarters. I don't have a ton to offer, but I do have a mint rack of pink starbursts and a mint HSC heads up set. Let me know if you have anything of interest!

update: upon reconsideration, i am open to relabel options as well. any base color not any shade of white, red, green, or black.

20210510_111455.jpg

Last edited:
Original RHC quarters I would venture to say are harder to find than THC quarters. Tons of $.50 options out there but not many quarters. Best of luck with the hunt, if you do find them prepare to shell out big money for them.

Personally relabeled fracs is the way to go, far less competition and save yourself a bunch of $$

Personally relabeled fracs is the way to go, far less competition and save yourself a bunch of $$

I agree but it is a misfit mixed set, so I wouldn't even know what to label them with lol. The backup plan is to just use these pink starbursts as the quarters, but I do not love mixing molds.

Actually, since I have HSI $1s and Jack Cincy $5s and $25s, perhaps it would just make sense to relabel something as HSI $0.25s so it's half and half.

Last edited:
Poor Ysabel $1s and $2s make perfect fracs. Those that have turned the Ysabel $1s into Jack's Quarters have really turned out well! And Gear already has the color and inlay design ready to go!!

I tried the mixed mold thing with my Aces, in the end I couldn't live with it and traded the Catus Jack's even though I love the color in the set
20191025_160847.jpg

Sorry that is a very old picture, not a great splash pot but you get the idea. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom