SOLD One Rack of Money Tree Fives (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I didn't want to sell. I'm adding 400-700 more Oak Tree's to my set. I have to come up with the funds from somewhere.

These are oiled and in great condition.

$400 shipped in the US for one rack.

If the rack doesn't sell in a few days I'll sell by the barrel.

$87 shipped in the US per Barrel. If you buy multiple barrels the price will be 80 per barrel purchased plus 7 bucks for shipping .

If you want insurance it will be extra.

Thanks for looking. I'll add pictures momentarily.

Bill

Last edited:
20180107_101437.jpg
20180101_103648.jpg
20180101_102742.jpg
20171227_093045.jpg
20171214_185252.jpg

Nooo. Mapes>Oak Tree

I am hesitant to say GLWS

I agree whole heartedly. However, its much more affordable to turn my Oak Tree set into a two table NL set and a 3/6 limit set than what it would be to do with the TRK's. I'll still have plenty of TRK's for a one table game.

It seems to me that 2 racks of 5's are enough for all our one table cash games. You should be fine here!
Isn’t there a difference between “should be fine” and what keeps us sleeping soundly at night?
In the admittedly small, low stake cash games I’ve hosted, I’ve never needed more than a half a rack of fives, but I still feel a mad compulsion to add a 4th rack to my main cash set, just in case a full table $1/$2 game breaks out some night, unexpectedly.

It seems to me that 2 racks of 5's are enough for all our one table cash games. You should be fine here!

I agree.

Isn’t there a difference between “should be fine” and what keeps us sleeping soundly at night?
In the admittedly small, low stake cash games I’ve hosted, I’ve never needed more than a half a rack of fives, but I still feel a mad compulsion to add a 4th rack to my main cash set, just in case a full table $1/$2 game breaks out some night, unexpectedly.

I usually get two racks of fives on the table. 160 of them hit the felt in the starting stacks. Then the first two rebuys are barrels of fives. I now own 600 x 1 and 400 x 5 of the Oak Trees. I'll be fine if a 1/2 game breaks out :)

These are sold to @Fleming pending payment btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom