SOLD One Rack -1 Paulson Purple and Gold Empress $500s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pltrgyst

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
For sale to the highest bidder: One Rack of 99 Paulson Purple and Gold Empress $500 secondaries, good used condition. Thanks to Eagle Eye Nezara!

Rack not included -- too much of a shipping hazard.

1. STARTING BID: $240 USD.
2. Bids must be placed in increments of $5.
3. The Starting Bid of the auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
5. Auction will use the 'two minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 10:00pm Eastern Daylight Time tomorrow, Friday, July 13th will win unless there is a bid within 2 minutes of closing time -- then the closing time will be 2 min. after the last highest bid was posted. All bid times will be the posted time of the bid on PCF. For example, if a high bid is placed with a PCF time-stamp of 8:59 pm, bidding will remain open for any further bid with a PCF time-stamp of 9:00 or 9:01. Bids with a PCF time-stamp of 9:02 or later will be invalid.
6. Edited posts will be voided.
7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
8. PCF's Owner, Admins, and Moderators are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
9. Shipping Terms: Buyer will be responsible for the cost of shipping. SFRB to a US address is $7. Shipping outside the US will be via USPS Priority Mail International or USPS Priority Mail Express International, as selected and paid for by the buyer.
10. Payment Terms: PayPal Friends and Family in US dollars only.

Thanks for looking...

Empress500.jpg
Empress500b.jpg

Last edited:
Dang, good eye -- it is missing one chip. And I haven't dropped one. A quick look around doesn't find one among my shelves, either. What probably happened is that I took one out and was using it on a padded tray to play with mixed sets, and forgot to put it back.

OK -- any bids so far are void, since I don't have 100 chips right now. I'll change the auction to 99 chips. If anyone is still interested, you can then bid. If I find the 100th chip, it will be included when I ship the 99.

It is not my day...I have to watch me like a hawk. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom