One of the Hottest Sets I Evar Hot Stamped!! (1 Viewer)

Which is your favorite chip?

• Spidey

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Green Lantern

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Batman

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Superman

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Flash

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SuckoutKing

Flush
Reaction score
Grand Rapids, Michigan and North Canton, Ohio
I Stamped this set for someone very close to me for his birthday! These were some of the NICEST chips BCC ever manufactured. When they were on they could not be beat.

The Chips: BCC Desert Palms Mold Solids

The theme of the Set: Super Hero Cardroom

The Chip Pron:
IMG_3638.JPG
IMG_3642.JPG
IMG_3651.JPG
IMG_3658.JPG
IMG_3667.JPG
IMG_3669.JPG
IMG_3775.JPG
IMG_3776.JPG
IMG_3777.JPG
IMG_3778.JPG
IMG_3779.JPG
IMG_3780.JPG

Awesome! I actually have some T-mold blanks I'll likely want stamped at some point (oh right you sold me some :)). How would you rate them for stamping?

And as far as this idea is concerned, no need for permission to use any of the art? I always wondered to what degree I could 'copy' certain things...

Awesome! I actually have some T-mold blanks I'll likely want stamped at some point (oh right you sold me some :)). How would you rate them for stamping?

And as far as this idea is concerned, no need for permission to use any of the art? I always wondered to what degree I could 'copy' certain things...
Hey Travis, Tmolds are pretty good for hot stamping. Especially for hand stamping machines. Art work for personal sets get what you want. Obviously if your gonna sell commercially it's important not to copy stuff.

I like them all. Spiderman is pretty cool. I also like flash. Probably no samples available?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom