SOLD One of a kind “Imperial Plaza Resort” 39mm Sunfly Custom PROTOTYPES (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quicksilver-75

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
These are the only ones in existence!

1. STARTING BID: $25
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of $1
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after 11:00PM EST on Thursday, August 20th 2020 the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these exampleswill be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: please add $5 USD
  10. Payment Terms: PayPal FnF or add 4% only (Sorry :()

EEF58980-FF10-4617-A8EF-E7A6B1DBFD53.jpeg
2198B0AC-274A-48EF-A02B-F3B8B8C9F1E4.jpeg

Sorry mate, PCF rules that if you don't have any feedback on account, you can't bid on Auctions. Rule was just created this morning :jawdrop:

Trienta y sies (36)

40 - will gladly pass them along. Just want samples of 39mm hybrids to putz with before the Post Oak Post Club sale

$42 - and I thought you were one of many encouraging me to get samples of these
You have extreme trouble with reading comprehension. But I enjoy people that bid with comments. Also, I don't think anyone has suggested you get a sample of these, that would be an extremely bizarre and specific suggestion.
He's not wrong @BarrieJ3 :LOL: :laugh:
I don't tell anyone to grab samples! I point them to our two sample kits that float around free of charge to rent. Also, nice Avvy.

The bids go marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah.....$43

You have extreme trouble with reading comprehension. But I enjoy people that bid with comments. Also, I don't think anyone has suggested you get a sample of these, that would be an extremely bizarre and specific suggestion.

I don't tell anyone to grab samples! I point them to our two sample kits that float around free of charge to rent. Also, nice Avvy.

The bids go marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah.....$43
You found something else here at PCF to meet my sampling needs?

$44 :)

Wait..... aren't these 43mm hybrids?

If these are indeed 43mm, they will NOT be representative of the Post Oak chips....
Nope. I had both 43mm and 39mm versions made. Sunfly made the 39mm set but with many errors because of centering issues and the size of the spots. Because they couldn’t control the quality, they refused to make them. I can totally understand their position.

Nope. I had both 43mm and 39mm versions made. Sunfly made the 39mm set but with many errors because of centering issues and the size of the spots. Because they couldn’t control the quality, they refused to make them. I can totally understand their position.
That's why Sunfly is such a great company and produces great products. Some of the companies overseas will produce things even with noticeable issues and without any Quality Control as long as you have money.

I am just talking s*** about TNA/GFW - death is too light of a punishment for Dixie Carter for employing Vince Russo for as long as she did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom