Giveaway One Giveaway. Anything You Want edit: duplicates (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
stepbros.gif

Is that send it guy??? That was amazing!! That may look small but that is a massive jump for that lift kit, man hit that wrong and it's not going to turn out well!! Merica for sure on that beauty!! 10/10
No idea, but might as well be. Speaking of send it guy, need to download that meme :sneaky:
But hell yeah that dude has some nutz jumping that in a blind mud hole like that! Those ruts are probably terrible

MERICA

@BarrieJ3 you owe us nothing, I appreciate the shout out buddy! You have been great to the community and a close friend of mine. I appreciate you helping us find stuff we couldn't find on our own! You are unaware of the monster score you help us with!! All I can say is @juankay20 I am forever in debt buddy. Super freaking stoked about the coming mail day!!

Many veteran members say this place has gone down hill, chip flippers making money. I know from our local PCF crew, the countless friends we have made on here, that is absolutely not true. It takes all of us!! @PGA PRO set me a sample set of his customs when we traded chips (absolutely beautiful chips) not hey send me $60 for a set of my samples!! I sent some custom cut cards, my cut cards are almost gone... I haven't sold a single card!
I love the truck but that might be the best "IN" yet!!! Lmfao

@BarrieJ3 you owe us nothing, I appreciate the shout out buddy! You have been great to the community and a close friend of mine. I appreciate you helping us find stuff we couldn't find on our own! You are unaware of the monster score you help us with!! All I can say is @juankay20 I am forever in debt buddy. Super freaking stoked about the coming mail day!!

Many veteran members say this place has gone down hill, chip flippers making money. I know from our local PCF crew, the countless friends we have made on here, that is absolutely not true. It takes all of us!! @PGA PRO set me a sample set of his customs when we traded chips (absolutely beautiful chips) not hey send me $60 for a set of my samples!! I sent some custom cut cards, my cut cards are almost gone... I haven't sold a single card!

I love the truck but that might be the best "IN" yet!!! Lmfao
Lol son of a bi**h. What did you turn my solids in for Brie!?!? Dibs on a damn sample!

Damn it messed up my long post! Anyways!! Jeff you owe me nothing, can't wait for you to be back state side so we can attend some traveling meetups together!! The endless generosity that still exists, it is still demonstrated daily around here!! I has been said a thousand times, the best community, the best forum out there!! Awesome Giveaway buddy! #TeamBANana #butterysinglet forever!! Lmao

I’m literally taking off and will be back for the dealing, and then probably back off again for a week or so. Cute cats though.

Also, I’m so sick of floral pastels. It’s been almost 3 damn years, they need to fall the hell back out of cycle.

edit: yeah, it does seem pretty circle jerky. I just like to make some things public, so that people can see good deeds do get reciprocity. I think I’ve only done it twice in the last year, tried to make it fun this time but failed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom