Auction One Barrel of BTP 43mm $100s (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okay guys we are coming down to the final 2 hours. For those of you who know @ChaosRock , you know that he has a very sophisticated palate. Rumor has it, he mixes his old fashioned with Pappy Van Winkle. Anything less than BTAC is probably unacceptable.

For this reason, I am including the following stretch goal: if the Auction surpasses the $425 mark, I will throw in a complete BTP 43mm Tournament Sample Set, which can be viewed in post #25. (6 chips total T25-T25K).

Happy Bidding!

Okay guys we are coming down to the final 2 hours. For those of you who know @ChaosRock , you know that he has a very sophisticated palate. Rumor has it, he mixes his old fashioned with Pappy Van Winkle. Anything less than BTAC is probably unacceptable.

For this reason, I am including the following stretch goal: if the Auction surpasses the $425 mark, I will throw in a complete BTP 43mm Tournament Sample Set, which can be viewed in post #25. (6 chips total T25-T25K).

Happy Bidding!
Oh Snap. Shit just got real

Happy Bidding!

Oh, and...

Congrats for the sale, Scott! And congrats to @asam2006 ! Gorgeous chips indeed!

Well just a barrel would just look out of place with all those racks. :)

Try for a rack of the grey tournament chips and make them $500’s?

Unfortunately, most of the BTP tourney chips aren't my cup of tea. I like the $25 and $100s from the cash set a lot though. I have something else in the works that I think will make a nice addition to the Lakeshore set. Hopefully it works out.

Unfortunately, most of the BTP tourney chips aren't my cup of tea. I like the $25 and $100s from the cash set a lot though. I have something else in the works that I think will make a nice addition to the Lakeshore set. Hopefully it works out.
IN tooo

Lol, it's not a Paulson project. Just ordering some MSK plaques. I think I finished the artwork for it though.

Apologies for the derail.

Plaque 100 Front.png
Plaque 100 Back.png

Status
Not open for further replies.