Auction One Barrel of BTP 43mm $100s (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssanel54

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
F114DEC9-07FA-472D-AE27-B9F55F7CD2C8.jpeg
CAD5FFA9-5CFC-4DF0-9A61-591D4DC315E7.jpeg

Since a few Big Top Poker sets have recently appeared in the Classifieds, I have had a number of people reach out to me asking if any of my chips are available. For the most part, I do not have any extras which I can just peel away. The One option which doesn't really affect me (or my rack OCD) is that I can pull a barrel of $100 chips from a rack and replace it with a loose Barrel of $500s. So here they are. These are Mint 43MM chips which have never seen play. I know there is an active WTB for these and a few others have expressed interest, so I am making them available via auction. Tagging @Perthmike and @liftapint who have publicly expressed an interest.

All proceeds from this auction will benefit the @ChaosRock Bourbon fund which will be shared with anyone attending @Mr Tree 's Shoot Out At The Post.

I also understand that there are a number of other auctions ending this weekend, as well as the Chip Room Sale. Because of this I am willing to provide some flexibility in payment terms (if needed). Any established member in good standing can bid on credit, provided you agree to pay in full by the start of S@P. Any new member, please PM me first if you wish to take advantage of these terms.

Auction Rules Below:

1. STARTING BID: $200
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images) in minimum increments of $5
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 9:00 PM, EDT, 3/12/2019 will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, the following examples will be used as a reference.

Example #1: If the close time is 3:00pm, any bid at 2:56pm up to and including 2:59pm is valid and extends the auction for another 5 minutes.
    Example #2: If the close time is 3:00pm, a bid at 2:55pm does not extend the auction.
    Example #3: If a bid is placed at 2:56pm, the auction now closes at 3:01pm. A bid at 3:01pm is not a valid bid.
    Example #4: If the close time is 3:05pm, and a bid is placed at 3:04pm, the auction now closes at 3:09pm.

6. Edited posts will be voided. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly even if done within the small time frame before the 'last edited' message is shown)
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction
  9. Shipping Terms: Buyer pays any additional s&h requests above the usps flat rate box cost. International buyers will pay all s&h costs.
  10. Payment Terms: PayPal F&F or Venmo

Last edited:
Not really, tbh. But I was surprised, and it was tongue-in-cheek.

Btw, if you are still looking for a place to stay at S@P, I have an AirBnB room with 2 queen beds.

Dumb question but why are these white and another 43mm set black? Was there a cash vs tourney distinction when the chips were made?

Dumb question but why are these white and another 43mm set black? Was there a cash vs tourney distinction when the chips were made?
Yes these are cash chips. The $100 and $500 from the cash set are 43mm, the rest of the cash set is 39mm,

All of the tourney set (including the black 100s) are 43 mm

The cash set uses Cali colors, which can include a white $100 chip.

The separate tourney set uses pretty standard chip colors, which includes a black T100 chip.

BTP cash chips (partial set, all 39mm apart from 43mm $100 and $500):

BTP tourney chips (all 43mm):

Chip tool mockups:

Cash chips

Tourney chips

Attachments

• Cali colors.png
    Cali colors.png
    271.5 KB · Views: 109
  • Vegas colors.png
    Vegas colors.png
    274.3 KB · Views: 121