SOLD One and only price drop: For sale: 960 chip Emerald Princess cash set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to who? If you think that all those chips are worth an equal amount at $1.65 per chip you are crazy. The blues are worth less than $1 per chip, but the yellow chips would go for >$5 per chip at auction I would think.

I never said I thought they are worth an equal amount. If you want to artificially raise the price of one and and push down the price of another one that is totally fine but if someone wanted the set without the fracs they would be “absorbing” the cost of splitting off the fracs. I was this close to buying the entire set but the amount of fracs would have driven up the cost of the set.

In any event, someone PLEASE buy this set so I don’t have to!

Still a couple of racks of 5s available as well as some blue fracs. Get in touch via PM. Larger orders will get priority.

This set is still pending...but the potential buyer has a sticking point, which is actually the yellow snappers (turned into $1s).

I might have to put those 2 racks up for auction separately, unless someone wants to swoop in and keep the set together.
I really was hoping that it would stay together. But mama's got bills to pay.

Last call for the full set, before the yellows go to auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom