SOLD One and only price drop: For sale: 960 chip Emerald Princess cash set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
I was hoping to be able to keep these. But I'm not going to be able to. I wish I could keep all the chips I love. I'm in the wrong tax bracket for this :(

Part of this set sold last week, this is the 960 chips that I was planning to keep.

This is the set that I've own the longest. Several people have asked me about it over the past couple of months, but most have only wanted to buy part of it. This has made me start to think about selling it. Here goes...

Set consists of:
280 x $0.25 (mill and labeled solids by Gear, awesome)
200 x $1 (originally Emerald Princess snappers, just a sticker over them)
300 x $5
100 x $25
80 x $100 (I know there are some people who just want some $100s...so if you want the set you could probably sell off some of these easily)

Condition is super awesome buttery perfectly worn in used chips.

Price: $2400 + shipping (assumes paypal F&F)

Looking for a really great THC set that not everyone and their brother own? Here it is.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Oh, one thing I should mention, there is a little variability in stack heights, with the most noticeable difference being the fracs -- they're taller than the rest.

There are more photos of these (before I got the fracs, and before the snappers were relabeled), in my media albums, somewhere.

PLEASE NOTE: The photos show more chips than are for sale here. Please see above for chip counts!!

EP1.jpeg
EP2.jpeg
EP3.jpeg
EP4.jpeg
EP5.jpeg

Last edited:
Some chips I'm looking for in partial trade: 40 x ES secondary T25, 80 x ES secondary T1000, 50 x ES secondary T5000.

Just like the other set you listed, really nice combination and well done set here Mel

Bright and happy chips that just wanna be put in play!!!
#psychologyofchips

Good Luck. I'll be out of the running due to the new set I'm chasing. Those ones are some of the sexiest chips I've seen in awhile :)

I am willing to put together a group buy on this if it is ok with @liftapint and people are interested. I will pay $500 for the yellow 1s and distribute the rest to whomever is interested. Just need 2k more!

Last edited:
Bump for one and only price drop.
$2400 + shipping takes the lot.

I'm honestly kinda shocked these haven't been snatched up

Its a lot of fracs. That was the hold up with the initial sale. I would have owned half of this set if we could have found someone to take two racks of quarters. The ones are some of the best looking, and unique ones I've seen in a long time. The work so well with the fives. Good Luck Mel

It's pretty easy to sell off what you dont need. I don't know why anyone would let the excess of fracs hold them back.

It's pretty easy to sell off what you dont need. I don't know why anyone would let the excess of fracs hold them back.

The fracs are pricy having gotten full relabel treatment and would be harder to use in another set.

The fracs are pricy having gotten full relabel treatment and would be harder to use in another set.

Yep.........My god are they beautiful!!!! The solid blue looks great with the yellow ones which look great with the red fives!!!! damn I wish I was better at poker!

Since they are milled you could just remove the sticker and have whatever you want made. I think that makes them more versatile?

Shift some of the "cost" to the incredible yellow $1s and gorgeous $5s, discount the awesome blue fracs, and sell the awesome blue fracs to someone for a mixed set.
Easy peasy. Plenty of interest in barrels of $100s.

I'm not splitting. But you could.

The problem is..........I'm pursing other options at this moment. If it goes through its going to take a shit ton of my bankroll lol........

Since they are milled you could just remove the sticker and have whatever you want made. I think that makes them more versatile?

Yes but you would be paying a lot for a milled solid. But I digress, this set and the fracs should be kept intact! (y) :thumbsup:

Yes but you would be paying a lot for a milled solid. But I digress, this set and the fracs should be kept intact! (y) :thumbsup:

According to who? If you think that all those chips are worth an equal amount at $1.65 per chip you are crazy. The blues are worth less than $1 per chip, but the yellow chips would go for >$5 per chip at auction I would think.

According to who? If you think that all those chips are worth an equal amount at $1.65 per chip you are crazy. The blues are worth less than $1 per chip, but the yellow chips would go for >$5 per chip at auction I would think.

OK...I guess people would price it out differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom