On the road again (2 Viewers)

Quarter Pie shit and Piss 1s.

This is their name.

kermit-nod.gif

1668362443374.png

I like the $1, although one of my friend think it remind him of toilet paper :unsure:

Snapper are great but unlikely to be getting any as they be gone in seconds

$5 are meh, kinda like HSI $5 primary

Being colourblind suck, $25 is Green with orange edging but all I saw is a Green solid with dirty stain

I got mixed feeling about the $100, but I do still need a few barrel for my game regardless

Last edited:
I like the $1, although one of my friend think it remind him of toilet paper

all my immature brain sees is "milk, milk, lemonade. around the corner, fudge is made."

it's almost too perfect.

The ones are the milk, lemonade, and chocolate ones. After the kids rhyme- milk, milk, lemonade, round the corner…

The secondary $25 looks like the red rock $25. But the real star of the show here is the primary $1k. I think they sell out in under 20 seconds.

500s do not look like the ones on page 1....?
There were two versions of primary chips it seems. One line up with "Jumers" in gold writing, and one line up with "Jumers" in black writing. Also the black writing chips have "GPI" written on them as well.

Apparently Jim only got the black "GPI" primary lineup and the secondaries.
The primary chips, as pictured on chipguide, have GPI on the inlay. The others are gone.

will be after the secondary 5s. cant make my mind up which 100 i like more. i really like the 500 secondary.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom