Old forum member now in the South Bay/LA area (1 Viewer)

jmc999

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hi All,
I used to be a member at the old poker chip forum and was surprised to see it go. Back then, my one major contribution was writing an article for the site about how to set up blind structures for a home tournament.

Wijwij was the one who got me interested in the whole chip collecting thing. Thanks to him, I ended up getting a decent sized set of the Paulson Pharaohs (without denoms) back when I was hosting home poker tournaments. Also got a small tournament set of the Sunfly Lucky Dragons. Plus a large set of the chinese compression clays (forget what they were called) for playing HORSE.

Tried my hand at designing a chip set for that sunfly competition (my first attempt at anything compter-art related), and ended up with what you see as my avatar now.

Was sad to see that there was a Matsui group buy for the Zens that I completely slept on. But, I don't host games anymore, so it's not like I really need em, right?

These days I mostly play online with a small group of friends. We have our own private server and shit-talk over zoom. Play every once in awhile at Hollywood Park, but don't have a ton of time usually.

Hello and welcome back!

(There are no Chinese compression clays)
Of course, they were way too cheap to be actual compression molded chips, but they looked and felt pretty good for the price. In any case, I wanted to be able to run HORSE games where each person started with a full rack of low denom chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom