Status
Not open for further replies.

inca911

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I have some extra Ojibwa Room cut cards available. Double sided BRIDGE, with same image on each side. Offering a set of n=8 for $8 shipped CONUS (i.e., two of each for matched setups, or to give away to friends). Keeping track of envelopes with 4 vs. 8 was a PITA. Please post with interest and PM for payment details. Venmo preferred, as PayPal is evil.

Cut cards.jpeg

@JMC9389 @FordPickup92

Last edited:
If any Canadians get in on this and figure out a means of payment and shipping please let me know as I would like to join for a set of 4.

If any Canadians get in on this and figure out a means of payment and shipping please let me know as I would like to join for a set of 4.

Hmm I'd be interested too. Anyway to make this work @inca911

Really feel like we should have a set of these. I'd love to gift a couple sets to some friends from this traditional area who play. We are just North in Manitoba. If you could get them to me, I'll get them to @grantc54 Loved your table from Chan by the way!

First round shipped today. Next round will be shipping in about a week. You can use them to carve a pumpkin, or at Halloween trick-or-treat. They also make great menorah candles, or Christmas stocking stuffers.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom