Official Home Game Pics Thread! (59 Viewers)

BWC has us in the $$$ ...down to four.
1710645354807.png

Custom cards? Let me know where you got them and how they are, love the theme. Good luck!
They're just proof of concept paper cards from zazzle before I go full bore and buy some plastic ones from MPC. I loved how they looked and they played well so I will definitely be making a big order on some in the near future.

As for the game, it did not go terribly well play-wise but I had a fantastic time doing it. My two biggest lost hands were running KK into AA and my made 9 high straight losing to a 10 on the river to make a higher straight.

Managed to claw some back but it was not easy to dig out from under those two...

In for 150, out for 60 but still had a great time...

I forgot pictures exactly like I thought I would, but remembered eventually to snag one pic of the horse races, which everyone was skeptical about...until they played. Two guys bought their own boards before they left... :LOL: :laugh:

20240316_174456.jpg

akak Mr. Blond, correct.
that’s pretty cool that they are brothers. I remembered that they shared last names. The scene where Mr. Blonde gets introduced to Joe by his man secretary or whatever.

I need to see a prequel of the Vega brothers now. That would be sweet

St. Patrick days game brought out the players and a bunch of re-buys in some .5/.10 action.

The crew loved the new Chanman felt with the “Coolidge Club” unveiling. One of the dudes who didn’t like dealing before was able to get it done no problem.

All the action brought out the lucky (for me) Leprechaun that lives under the stairs, in my laundry room.
IMG_0809.jpeg
IMG_0811.jpeg
IMG_0810.jpeg
IMG_0812.jpeg
IMG_0814.jpeg
IMG_0802.jpeg
IMG_0798.jpeg
IMG_0830.jpeg
Huge hand for me in the last 30 mins of play. I flop a set and it turns a boat with a board pairing 9. Leprechaun bets into me every street. $3 on the flop, $5 turn and $10 on the river. Dude to my left over calls all the way annd ended up with a straight and Blarney Stone lost with three 9’s. Idk if I jammed at the end with one caller but I stacked dude in the top hat. Cashed $95 on a $20 buy in.
IMG_0833.jpeg

St. Patrick days game brought out the players and a bunch of re-buys in some .5/.10 action.

The crew loved the new Chanman felt with the “Coolidge Club” unveiling. One of the dudes who didn’t like dealing before was able to get it done no problem.

All the action brought out the lucky (for me) Leprechaun that lives under the stairs, in my laundry room. View attachment 1295022View attachment 1295032View attachment 1295023View attachment 1295024View attachment 1295025View attachment 1295026View attachment 1295027View attachment 1295028Huge hand for me in the last 30 mins of play. I flop a set and it turns a boat with a board pairing 9. Leprechaun bets into me every street. $3 on the flop, $5 turn and $10 on the river. Dude to my left over calls all the way annd ended up with a straight and Blarney Stone lost with three 9’s. Idk if I jammed at the end with one caller but I stacked dude in the top hat. Cashed $95 on a $20 buy in. View attachment 1295029
That sum bitch crawled thru a hole in your wall bud!! I don't know if i would let him come back.:wow:
1000022096.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom