Official Home Game Pics Thread! (92 Viewers)

I have played with other, seemingly more fun gambling inducements - 72 game, red/black, etc
Don't forget progressive standup. But high hand also encourages people to show their high hands so there's that if you like extra information. Plus you can do a few throughout the night so there's always some excitement as each period ends if the respective high hand will hold up.

I’ve never played in a home game with a high hand bonus. Is it really that fun/worth the trouble?

We like it. I think it incentivizes more action and people trying out new games (which we're all learning). It also adds more fun in terms of bragging rights and just natural shenanigans. Like when a high hand standing gets busted at the last minute.

I got robbed last month but exacted my revenge this time around.

Give it a go!

We like it. I think it incentivizes more action and people trying out new games (which we're all learning). It also adds more fun in terms of bragging rights and just natural shenanigans. Like when a high hand standing gets busted at the last minute.

I got robbed last month but exacted my revenge this time around.

Give it a go!
Agree. Also, it might keep a couple of players from leaving early. It could be frustrating when I player takes a spot in your game, plays a couple hours, and then leaves early. I'm thinking of implementing this as I want to request that my players stay at least 4 hours. So I'll start at 7, and have the cutoff for high hand at 11.

861AE0F3-FA46-411C-832F-FCC2D16FBC62.jpeg
98E52FF3-CFC6-47DB-B38A-0ED376A3F5AC.jpeg
IMG_7013.jpeg
IMG_7012.jpeg
IMG_7011.jpeg
IMG_7014.jpeg

IMG_4074.jpeg

Had to change card protector to my stardust after getting felted at one of the breaks by @TheRealTeddyKGB AJo > AKo

Had the high hand button until my queens full of kings were topped by @Monaco and his quad 8s.

One rebuy and I was in for $200. Finished the night out for $205

72 was played more than a dozen times and dealt to the board at least a half dozen. It was wild. Paid out each time too.

A fun night. Glad to finally meet you in real life @triton and always a fun game when @Godzilla28 and @esapigao are in the mix.

My kids asked to sell lemonade to my players tonight. I explained my players wouldn't buy lemonades.

So they did this instead.

View attachment 1288380
The "Tips" sign is the best. One, five, twenty, fifty, one hundred... In case you are one of those that never knows how much to tip.

My kids asked to sell lemonade to my players tonight. I explained my players wouldn't buy lemonades.

So they did this instead.

View attachment 1288380
They were actual pros, as there were like 4 "last calls" and it worked.

I told some people around noon yesterday that this game would prove if @Darson sitting next to me every game we play was inevitable. Being the 6th seat, I told him he was at Seat 7 as he was randomly drawing. Low and behold... inevitable.

Getting wordy so will just say Noir's are amazing. Some of my favorite chips mold and feel-wise as well.
oJA1jc2.jpg

SSs7R6W.jpg

LFfc6Jj.jpg

gQhTiyM.jpg

AthNjoA.jpg

CLxhQMQ.jpg

Beavis with the stare-down that rivals @TricycleClub:
crJ886u.jpg

They were actual pros, as there were like 4 "last calls" and it worked.

I told some people around noon yesterday that this game would prove if @Darson sitting next to me every game we play was inevitable. Being the 6th seat, I told him he was at Seat 7 as he was randomly drawing. Low and behold... inevitable.

Getting wordy so will just say Noir's are amazing. Some of my favorite chips mold and feel-wise as well.
oJA1jc2.jpg

SSs7R6W.jpg

LFfc6Jj.jpg

gQhTiyM.jpg

AthNjoA.jpg

CLxhQMQ.jpg

Beavis with the stare-down that rivals @TricycleClub:
crJ886u.jpg

Beavis looks like the real pro! Be super cute with a poker chip on him.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/official-poker-chip-on-your-cat-thread.102830/

View attachment 1288398

Had to change card protector to my stardust after getting felted at one of the breaks by @TheRealTeddyKGB AJo > AKo

Had the high hand button until my queens full of kings were topped by @Monaco and his quad 8s.

One rebuy and I was in for $200. Finished the night out for $205

72 was played more than a dozen times and dealt to the board at least a half dozen. It was wild. Paid out each time too.

A fun night. Glad to finally meet you in real life @triton and always a fun game when @Godzilla28 and @esapigao are in the mix.
Yeah 7-2 seemed to be a real popular hand last night!
Screenshot_20240308_090112_Gallery.jpg

20240308_000243.jpg

20240308_000324.jpg

20240307_210821.jpg

20240308_003105.jpg
Thanks for staying late @Monaco, @Godzilla28, @esapigao, @triton & @ngmcs8203.

IN for $200
OUT for $165

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom