Official Home Game Pics Thread! (67 Viewers)

Didn’t get many in game shots, but had a fun pink chip game last night

wQo9XwX_d.webp

c3YnQR1_d.webp

Game started at four went to one. Nine players max two on the waitlist. I smoked the brisket for about 25 hours, and let it rest for 3 hours. Fellow chippers showed up with a truckload of Long’s donuts. Longs has been open for 69 year! @KHarp1 & @ParrotheadMZ

We had two new guys that fit into the group really well we got in some bomb pots of derailment, Archie, exhibitionist in the middle, route 66, Dra2maha and God‘s game variants.

I had this again for breakfast this morning
IMG_1156.jpeg
IMG_1157.jpeg

IMG_1158.jpeg
IMG_1159.jpeg

1708276262252.png
IMG_1154.jpeg

IMG_1162.jpeg

IMG_1155.jpeg

Last edited:
Game started at four went to one nine max two on the waitlist. I smoked the brisket for about 25 hours, and let it rest for 3 hours. Fellow chippers showed up with a truckload of Long’s donuts.

We had two new guys that fit into the group really well we got in some bomb pots of derailment Archie exhibitionist in the middle route 66 draw to Maha and God‘s game.

View attachment 1276089
View attachment 1276090
View attachment 1276091
View attachment 1276092View attachment 1276093View attachment 1276094
View attachment 1276095
That food looks delicious

Umm… Jeep…. @JeepologyOffroad why have we not seen pics of this pink chip limit set yet?? Or have we and I’ve somehow missed them?? Please? Is there a value chip? Amazing!
This was maiden voyage. Will get some pron soon with value chip. It’s a behemoth of a set lol

As predicted…I suck at tournament poker.

Got pretty splashy at the first felting of the new CPCs.

Great meeting you @EvilAndroid …thanks for putting up with my degenerate buddies (and their chirping wives)! I felted the two Dave’s for about $1300 after you left.
IMG_0625.jpeg
IMG_6910.jpeg
IMG_1598.jpeg
IMG_6909.jpeg
IMG_1599.jpeg
IMG_0624.jpeg
IMG_0905.jpeg
IMG_0621.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0626.jpeg
    IMG_0626.jpeg
    146.9 KB · Views: 50
I'm still missing a $25 for my sample set.. When are you ordering your add-on??
Tourney set coming soon, but no cash add-ons I'm afraid...

Nice! Some big stacks. Did you get any hundos in play?
Nah, only got the 25s out because Jace was dealing and his stack was too big :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: still had almost 2 racks of fivers to get through. Dropped the singles count to 160 in a 9 handed gaame though and suffered no ill effects. I do like having the 25s out though, they are my fav chip and it's not like we have to use all the fivers first...so maybe in future we can get some hundos in play. Was one of our bigger games with 3200 BB in play.

Local Pub league - one group of home game players come from here so I think it counts :)

NLHE 3 tabled, 10K starting stacks - down to final table with blinds 1K/2K + 2K BBA. I'm sitting in the BB with <2K after posting blind and ante so declare I'm all-in blind before the cards are dealt. It's a friendly game so that's all fine.

Heads-up against AJ - that's not good :(

Run out isn't any better with oppo pairing his Jack

uFBMhhs.png

Need a King I think ... flip my first card ...

45qe4PL.png

more outs ... and I'm shouting for one in particular.

Drum roll as I dramatically flip the second ...

Ml0oJkG.png

Skillz :cool

Last edited:
Got the HCL tributes out for the game on Sunday. Another good turn out. I’m on the brink of making this game a dedicated game on the “home game listings” tab. Just have to wait for my Chanman custom felt to arrive.

Our favorite player showed up dressed as Maverick from Top Gun. Even had Goose’s dog tag….RIP.

I quoted Iceman and told Adam(Maverick) “I don’t like playing with you cuz you’re dangerous.” Then I pretended to bite at him. He didn’t get the reference and then I looked dumb.
IMG_0682.jpeg
IMG_0686.jpeg

Got the HCL tributes out for the game on Sunday. Another good turn out. I’m on the brink of making this game a dedicated game on the “home game listings” tab. Just have to wait for my Chanman custom felt to arrive.

Our favorite player showed up dressed as Maverick from Top Gun. Even had Goose’s dog tag….RIP.

I quoted Iceman and told Adam(Maverick) “I don’t like playing with you cuz you’re dangerous.” Then I pretended to bite at him. He didn’t get the reference and then I looked dumb.
View attachment 1277403View attachment 1277404
How can you dress like that and NOT get the reference?!!?!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom