Official Home Game Pics Thread! (48 Viewers)

Flopped quads in the cash game before the tournament…Omaha with an ocean…pot was $800+, my opponent had Queens full.
IMG_1921.png

Finally got a full table last weekend. I treated the boys by dealing for the first two hours. Seat 1 was shuffling for me so we were able to get in a lot of hands.
IMG_0631.jpeg
IMG_0639.jpeg
I been teaching my buddy (black hat) a few things and he has caught the poker bug big time. He caught quads against 10’s full and doubled up. Look at his poker face. He gives away nothing!! Then he got a full boat and took a huge pot. I was pretty stoked to see the 2 guys I’ve been coaching both take home winnings. Just a .5/.10 game but they both cleared over $15 a piece.
IMG_0641.jpeg
IMG_0644.jpeg

You know the sports series "Outside the Lines"? I figured I'd start a thread that shows the people behind the stacks. Outside the Stacks. A couple pics from my Saturday game. I prepared 2 pounds of steak tips and made a low sauce chili (I know beans mean its not real chili but just roll with this). I was doing okay until about 6am, when Frank (Asian guy) and I played heads up PLO and this hand happened:

Flop: J75

His holdings: J789
My holdings: J568 :eek:

We get it all in, run it 2x. 7K first board, 6x second board for his nutty straight. The good news is that he owns a dry cleaning business and he took several garments of mine until we meet again next week. So, $1400 pot but I'm getting dry cleaning, so I have that going for me. Went to bed, woke up at 9am, zombied out all day. PCA chips used, broke open the decks I bought from HQ at Courages DCS 3 last year. Beat of the night was my poor nephew who just turned 21 (he's the skinny kid at the far end of the table). He has KK on a x222x board, jams the river and I show A2 for him to go batshit crazy. He plays bad and texted me the next day that he got his paycheck and wants to play again lol. His father, to his right, is my brother and I had to put the smack down that he can't play here anymore. I can't contribute to raising young degenerates in the family.

Guy in red shirt is me with SOCKS aka JoseRijo to my right, whom I made a terribad bluff to during the night. To the left of Frank is IBetOnEverything. We did not play dirty socks once all night. Mostly holdem with some PLO later.

View attachment 3804View attachment 3805View attachment 3806
Wow, just seeing this pic today. What company built that awesome post-n-beam space? It looks just like mine! Any chance it was New Energy Works?

We have our Heartbreaker Tournament coming up this weekend at @TravNasty's place. Just got a few more confirmations a couple hours ago. It looks like it could turn out to be our largest event to date. I wanted to share some photos of our flyer and Tournament Director screen for this event with more photos to come on Saturday.

Here is the Heartbreaker flyer for this year.
Logopit_1706586861454.png

And here is a sample of the special Tournament Director screen I created for this event.

Screenshot 2024-02-13 134505.png

I'm pretty happy how it turned out. I'm looking forward to getting more game pics this weekend!

Cheers!

Sat down at @ChaosRock's EOWednesday league game last night. I look down at 55 on the first hand and raise it up, getting two callers. Flopped a 5 on a rag board with two hearts. I check and @ChaosRock bets close to pot. The player in the middle folds and I overbet the pot with a check-raise. @ChaosRock calls and I put him on a heart draw. The turn is a puke heart. I check, he shoves and I have to let my hand (and half my stack) go. Not a good start, but at least they went to the host.

At my low point, I was down to 5.25xBB, but I recovered from there to take it down. Although at least one of the tougher players in the league wasn't there, it felt like an accomplishment. @ChaosRock's league is the toughest of the 4 leagues I currently play in.

Ace's chip was up in the rotation for my card cap, so he got 10% of the winnings. When we got down to five players, I started texting him chip stack updates.

PXL_20240215_023245118.jpg
PXL_20240215_030002235.jpg
PXL_20240215_030242321.jpg
PXL_20240215_032758108.jpg

The win put me into the black (green) for back-to-back months. I'm playing again tomorrow and Saturday, so I'm hoping to get further into the green before the month ends.

Last edited:
Sat down at @ChaosRock's EOWednesday league game last night. I look down at 55 on the first hand and raise it up, getting two callers. Flopped a 5 on a rag board with two hearts. I check and @ChaosRock bets close to pot. The player in the middle folds and I overbet the pot with a check-raise. @ChaosRock calls and I put him on a heart draw. The turn is a puke heart. I check, he shoves and I have to let my hand (and half my stack) go. Not a good start, but at least they went to the host.

At my low point, I was down to 5.25xBB, but I recovered from there to take it down. Although at least one of the tougher players in the league wasn't there, it felt like an accomplishment. @ChaosRock's league is the toughest of the 4 leagues I currently play in.

Ace's chip was up in the rotation for my card cap, so he got 10% of the winnings. When we got down to five players, I started texting him chip stack updates.

View attachment 1274184View attachment 1274185View attachment 1274186View attachment 1274187

The win put me into the black (green) for back-to-back months. I'm playing again tomorrow and Saturday, so I'm hoping to get further into the green before the month ends.

View attachment 1274189

Congrats, man! You played great!

Quick correction though: you didn’t check the flop. You bet 500 (pot was like 800), I made 2k, Murph folded, you bumped to 8k and I called. ;)

My plan was to check-raise because I was first to act, but maybe you are right.

One thing we both know is that you had 1.5 the starting stack and I had ½ the starting stack after one hand.

Last edited:
Finally got a full table last weekend. I treated the boys by dealing for the first two hours. Seat 1 was shuffling for me so we were able to get in a lot of hands.View attachment 1273479View attachment 1273480I been teaching my buddy (black hat) a few things and he has caught the poker bug big time. He caught quads against 10’s full and doubled up. Look at his poker face. He gives away nothing!! Then he got a full boat and took a huge pot. I was pretty stoked to see the 2 guys I’ve been coaching both take home winnings. Just a .5/.10 game but they both cleared over $15 a piece.View attachment 1273481View attachment 1273485
Marty McFly!! Sweet!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom