Official Home Game Pics Thread! (67 Viewers)

First game in a while, life is getting too hectic. Gonna enjoy this one. I hardly ever set up until right before show time, but I'm excited today!

1705698445806.png

Last edited:
Thanks for hosting @mike32 I am down 12 bucks. I was anywhere from -50 to +100.

Chips were fun, company was great, and well needed.

View attachment 1258837
I don't think I've seen those Pride of America (?) chips before. Those are pretty great. Not a fan of the FoC chips, but hey, if you want me to bump every pot of the night to $1 just so only the beautiful chips play, you've found my leak.

I don't think I've seen those Pride of America (?) chips before. Those are pretty great. Not a fan of the FoC chips, but hey, if you want me to bump every pot of the night to $1 just so only the beautiful chips play, you've found my leak.
They are the 41mm Paulson Pro Series. Much maligned when they came out years ago but actually pretty cool for $1 each when I bought them. Sort of feel like BCC chips and look like dice chips but I like them.

Good time, thanks again @TX_Golf_N_Poker!
Dvoy96E.jpg

BPJDtrT.jpg

MFDJC17.jpg

e6mvC72.jpg

HE hand of the night w/ a "double 10" river :cool @Swarlos
vuYtNFW.jpg

AP3XO7v.jpg

1eik3GA.jpg
Thanks for taking the pics. Robert! It was a fun night!

Funny story (wasn't funny at the time :mad: ) regarding that lone 10d in pic #5. I had the 9-10 on the button with a Q-6-J-K board. Robert bets $12. @Swarlos calls and I raise it up to $35. Robert folds and Tyler goes all in for about $6 more. I call and he flips his aces, so I'm way ahead. I peel the river off the stack and see it's the 10h, so I toss it on the floor and flip the next card... the 10d! LOL. I can't even win when I cheat!

How did you like the stock table? I think it’s consensus here that a topper would be better, but does it absolutely need one?
I mean, how do you define "need?" I just got this last month and this was the first game. It's certainly playable as is, but I'm definitely planning to get a topper. The stock felt is a little slow, but I don't think the seam ever came into play. If I were only planning to use it a few times a year, then I might skip the expense of a topper.

One other guy in the game has a topper, and he said it's almost too slick. So I would say my main reason for wanting a topper is for the customized look just as much as to cover up the stock felt. Another factor is that the stock felt doesn't have a betting line, and I would prefer to have one. Not to mention covering up the stupid boxes for the 5 card board.

Biggest problem with the Barrington is the stock tiny cup holders.

I mean, how do you define "need?" I just got this last month and this was the first game. It's certainly playable as is, but I'm definitely planning to get a topper. The stock felt is a little slow, but I don't think the seam ever came into play. If I were only planning to use it a few times a year, then I might skip the expense of a topper.

One other guy in the game has a topper, and he said it's almost too slick. So I would say my main reason for wanting a topper is for the customized look just as much as to cover up the stock felt. Another factor is that the stock felt doesn't have a betting line, and I would prefer to have one. Not to mention covering up the stupid boxes for the 5 card board.

Biggest problem with the Barrington is the stock tiny cup holders.
Thanks so much. I was primarily concerned about the seam. I will probably give it a try before committing to a topper.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom