Official Home Game Pics Thread! (47 Viewers)

Current big stack at our 1/1 game.

20230323_215224.jpg

Thursday 7-way $100 STT Freezeout:
20230323_191159.jpg
20230323_223434.jpg

Had a descent stack for a while but went card dead & then the Blinds eventually got to me. My last ditch effort was shoving with Pocket 44 only to find out I was up against Pocket AA. I came in 3rd & all my bluffs got thru so I can't complain.
20230323_223801.jpg

20230323_233125.jpg

Last hand of the night: pocket 77 for the win!
1st $400
2nd $200
3rd $100
Great to meet you @esapigao!! Thanks for coming & I hope you can make it back for a cash game soon. THANKS to @Godzilla28 for also coming but mostly for the RACKS!! Can't wait to get them into play & sorry for the 50's jinx...

Last edited:
Magnificent!

Do you run just a tourney? League?

Any cash game startup later?

I’m intrigued by your whole setup and want to know MOAR.
We’ve had a monthly league for about 20 years now. Keep rankings and crown a season champion. Depending who gets out early, a dealers choice cash game usually starts up.

Pics from my game on Wednesday, specifically a few crazy hands. Devil's Nest small crowns in play for their first game since I got them during the pandemic.

AD-March-homegame1.jpeg

A naked 8 for two pair beaten by pocket queens ultimately beaten by pocket bullets.

AD-March-homegame2.jpeg

Two players driving a lot of action in what turned out to be two separate bluffs. The bluffs happened to be the same hand resulting in a somewhat humorous split pot to wrap up all the drama.

AD-March-homegame3.jpeg

An almost straight flush in the latter stages of the night.

AD-March-homegame4.jpeg

The penultimate hand. I had already won the hand when my opponent folded after my turn bet. We have one player who likes to see the river card if the hand doesn't see a natural end (thankfully not so often that we worry about banning rabbit hunting... yet), but that rabbit hunt showed I would have rivered quads.

In for $10 and out for $12.50. Last week I didn't get any good shots in what was a shorter session than most, so that didn't appear here.

A couple weeks off until we play again the first week of April.

[EDIT for a P.S.] We've been playing on a small conference table at my office with the felt bungeed over that table. I picked up a piece of Volara and cut it to fit the table, then put the felt over that for this game. This simple addition made for a much better playing environment, as one would expect. Much easier to shuffle the deck, and check hole cards without having to pull them of the table to take a peek.

The $2's low key go great with the $1's and both fracs. No issues with dirty stacks, I suppose?
I e heard others complain about it, but I play with a bunch of old, blind guys, and we don’t have any issues at all. I’m definitely not a dirty stack stickler, though.

I mean, I don't even know where to begin with this. I host a 25c / 50c game. Come play for $20 ... Watch some bad movies, laugh, buy in for $20, drink like $100 of my bourbon. I don't care ... That's what it's all about.

By my count there's easily over $1000 on this table. I ran out of $20 and $50 plaques. I had to move up to the $100s.

Your boy BearMetal bought in for $140, so I definitely finished up. I remember when I bought these HSI chips. Had to have been more than 2 years ago. Finally got them into play and absolutely loved them.

PXL_20230325_054545859.MP.jpg

Last edited:
That was a crazy night. Holy crap. @Skagglio and @Sprouty both had great nights. They took different paths getting there. Nonetheless, they kicked ass.

I was never up or down more than 75 bucks. In for 200, out for 225.

The Bahamia's made their debut on the sunset table. They were a big hit. One thing that I love about my game. It is usually a table full of chippers. @mike32 @Marc Hedrick and @ChaosRock were also in attendance.

Time to clean up the basement!

That was a crazy night. Holy crap. @Skagglio and @Sprouty both had great nights. They took different paths getting there. Nonetheless, they kicked ass.

I was never up or down more than 75 bucks. In for 200, out for 225.

The Bahamia's made their debut on the sunset table. They were a big hit. One thing that I love about my game. It is usually a table full of chippers. @mike32 @Marc Hedrick and @ChaosRock were also in attendance.

Time to clean up the basement!
PXL_20230325_043234143.jpg

In for $360 within about an hour ($100 by in). Out for $635. What a roller coaster! Was definitely catching cards at the end.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom