Official Home Game Pics Thread! (63 Viewers)

Final table! It's blury but brews and bourbon flowing this evening!
20220629_215645.jpg

F*** poker! AQ vs AJ hit the A and the Q with an 8 on the flop and 9,10 run out... seriously WTF man! I guess I just suck...guy laughing in my face!
bentcarrot.com will cheer you up! You guys are the best for bringing those absolute beauty's of chips last night. Great laughs, great chips, great night!

So freaking stoked!! Owned this set almost 2.5 years and never had a chance to felt it due to lack of $1ks
View attachment 940647
Just happens to be that our awesome brother Harry @longflop absolutely loves Solids and his game is only 5K starting stacks!

Let's go!!
View attachment 940660
Seriously, how can anybody not love solids! Simple, clean, the color of the chip is the star of the show. These pics don't do these chips justice, just outstanding in person!

bentcarrot.com will cheer you up! You guys are the best for bringing those absolute beauty's of chips last night. Great laughs, great chips, great night!
I mean to be fair I kind of sucked out by catching my straight on Mr. Steve earlier... I was due for a bad beat! Lol

Had a wonderful time Harry and seriously thanks again for having us! The boys played very nice with the chips last night... almost time to trust them with some pure 24K gold! Lol
20210110_150456.jpg

We sold the red T5s but the rest of this line up is just freaking wicked!!

Running your game Multi table but only 5k SS opened up lots of possibilities for sets. I know the players don't care very much but man there were a ton of compliments on the chips last night!

Looking forward to the next one brother!

F*** poker! AQ vs AJ hit the A and the Q with an 8 on the flop and 9,10 run out... seriously WTF man! I guess I just suck...guy laughing in my face!
AQ never any good! Fold pre!:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Right @justsomedude !
I’ve been busted from so many tourneys with that hand being my last holdings.

I hope you made everyone stand and salute that button every time before they dealt.
Well, I did make everyone listen to the national anthem, which was probably already enough! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Winning today was honestly just a bonus. Haven’t been back home in over 2 years now, but it was just really nice to have some friends over today and share a little bit of Canadiana with them here.

Well, I did make everyone listen to the national anthem, which was probably already enough! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Winning today was honestly just a bonus. Haven’t been back home in over 2 years now, but it was just really nice to have some friends over today and share a little bit of Canadiana with them here.
While thing looks great. Glad you had a good night.

Hope you made them sit through Celine Dion and Alannis Morisette songs all night :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

While thing looks great. Glad you had a good night.

Hope you made them sit through Celine Dion and Alannis Morisette songs all night :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
If someone wants to ever make an all Hootie and the Blowfish/Allan's Morisette play list...I am 100% in for that game!

Fine... you can sprinkle in a couple Celine Dion songs too... I prefer none though!

Also BTW my favorite band is Our Lady Peace also Canadian!

@Senzrock please pay zero attention to the fact that Rain Maida (lead vocal) could easily be your twin brother! Lol

Haven’t hosted in over a month due to my favorite hobby (fishing) getting in the way. I was supposed to be heading to the Great White North today on Canada Day, but I am no longer welcome there because I’m a diseased, unvaccinated lepper. So, the crew is getting together for a pre-4th game. Easy decision on which set to use…’Merica!!! Happy July 1 to the Canadian brethren to the north!

C33FE2EC-5E36-48CF-A494-3435BAFA0144.jpeg

Haven’t hosted in over a month due to my favorite hobby (fishing) getting in the way. I was supposed to be heading to the Great White North today on Canada Day, but I am no longer welcome there because I’m a diseased, unvaccinated lepper. So, the crew is getting together for a pre-4th game. Easy decision on which set to use…’Merica!!! Happy July 1 to the Canadian brethren to the north!

View attachment 941826
I love this set so many times over. Absolutely perfect!!! Have a great time tonight!!

If someone wants to ever make an all Hootie and the Blowfish/Allan's Morisette play list...I am 100% in for that game!

Fine... you can sprinkle in a couple Celine Dion songs too... I prefer none though!

Also BTW my favorite band is Our Lady Peace also Canadian!

@Senzrock please pay zero attention to the fact that Rain Maida (lead vocal) could easily be your twin brother! Lol
Love me some OLP!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom