Official Home Game Pics Thread! (90 Viewers)

Night is just beginning… didn’t get any IG chips… but I do have (only a few atm) these:
4AEC1FCE-5164-4399-9DFC-DEAA45276181.jpeg

Hope I can build this up!! ;)

@Meathooke and I must be on the same wavelength because I also put my Tropicana set in play today for some 1/2 action.

IMG_9884.jpg

As to how it went today, this double-board Omaha bomb pot says it all.

Holding As-Qh-6d-4h, opponent to my right is holding Ac (it's under the K), Qs-6h. Player to our left is Qc-9c-7s-3s.

Look at the flops, and everything gets in for an almost $2K pot. Dude to my right, well, nails the runout. For a second, I wasn't exactly thrilled with a quarter chop on the flop, then it all went away. Poker giveth and taketh away.

IMG_9881.jpg

Other than that, at least the players love my Trops. I had that going for me :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

@Meathooke and I must be on the same wavelength because I also put my Tropicana set in play today for some 1/2 action.

View attachment 923922

As to how it went today, this double-board Omaha bomb pot says it all.

Holding As-Qh-6d-4h, opponent to my right is holding Ac (it's under the K), Qs-6h. Player to our left is Qc-9c-7s-3s.

Look at the flops, and everything gets in for an almost $2K pot. Dude to my right, well, nails the runout. For a second, I wasn't exactly thrilled with a quarter chop on the flop, then it all went away. Poker giveth and taketh away.

View attachment 923927

Other than that, at least the players love my Trops. I had that going for me :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Yup! Same here!! Everybody loves the trOps… But three times I have ended up on the wrong end of boat over boat!! In for like $300 so far???? Had so much to drink, I’m bot even sure how much now!! Lol
6D7E97F3-5A3C-433D-84EA-B105BC852918.jpeg

***edit “Trops”…and “not” …. too drunk to spell!!! Lol

Last edited:
Only took one pic of the league tourney last night.

PXL_20220604_225130170.MP.jpg

Bubbled in fifth, meaning I spent 1.5-2 hours in the car to play NLHE for 6 hours and come away down $40. It was fun hanging with the group, tho. @Marc Hedrick and I left about the same time...we texted at 2am regarding the guy who blasted off a line of construction barrels on the freeway interchange ramp.

View attachment 924662Not my house. Single table tourney. Reds are 10, green 25, black 100. This would be hell if I wasn’t up.
Ah, the old “dice chips on a hard table top with playing cards that look like they were run through a washing machine a couple of times” poker night.

Fun times!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom