Official Home Game Pics Thread! (61 Viewers)

Some quick pictures.

rps20180203_023252_247-jpg.151462

rps20180203_023435_976-jpg.151464

rps20180203_023552_666-jpg.151466

Lol, sandwich roller get top billing, bookeneded by some boobies.

This will probably be a mega callback for the old schoolers. Semi custom PGI China clay scroll molds. Used to be a twice monthly 3-table tourney before the poker crash. Then the host's kids started going through middle and high school. Doors open for the first time in many years tonight.

IMG_20180203_195847.jpg

This will probably be a mega callback for the old schoolers. Semi custom PGI China clay scroll molds. Used to be a twice monthly 3-table tourney before the poker crash. Then the host's kids started going through middle and high school. Doors open for the first time in many years tonight.

View attachment 151680

The poker crash? What that?

In hold'em $5-100, in omaha $5-75, in 08 $5-50 - very hard to protect a hand. Last night I had top set on the turn and check raised $75 into a $300 pot and got 5 callers :confused:

Yea, that will make for a lot of multi way pots to the river. Not much different that a true limit game after the flop. Is it limped a lot preflop to keep the pot small so you can at least make a pot sized bet on the flop?

But I don’t think even that would be an effective strategy because they know once they call that bet the turn and river bets can’t get any bigger.

Lots of pre flop limping which encourages a lot of chasing. Pre flop raises are typically $15-50 which will usually get 5 or 6 callers.

The most frustrating part is the $200 max buy in, which pretty much pot commits you on any raised pot.

In for $100 out for $127.50.

Had the shuffler out for the maiden voyage tonight and loved it! I don't think I can go back :)
It made a 4 handed game tolerable. Total lifesaver for the game tonight. We got a lot more hands in.

View attachment 146165
Which shuffler? I played a sit-n-go recently where the guy had a shuffler and it was loud, slow, and prone to jamming.

Lots of pre flop limping which encourages a lot of chasing. Pre flop raises are typically $15-50 which will usually get 5 or 6 callers.

The most frustrating part is the $200 max buy in, which pretty much pot commits you on any raised pot.

What an...interesting structure. Seems like the game is good though :)

Great game @Chbyfngr place. Playing some 1-2 no limit hold em action. Awesome setup and played with the boat chips. Even got some Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagle $25 chips in play. His table is just awesome. He built it himself and it is unreal. Totally professional. He also had custom playing plastic cards that he designed. Super cool.

In for $300 out with $640ish. Good times and thanks again @Chbyfngr

20180208_234406_Film1.jpg

20180208_235940_Film1.jpg

Last edited:
Great game @Chbyfngr place. Playing some 1-2 no limit hold em action. Awesome setup and played with the boat chips. Even got some Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagle $25 chips in play. His table is just awesome. He built it himself and it is unreal. Totally professional. He also had custom playing plastic cards that he designed. Super cool.

In for $300 out with $640ish. Good times and thanks again @Chbyfngr

View attachment 153033
View attachment 153034

Yeah, chubby has some cool cards made. I'll need to check out his table if I get the chance this summer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom