Official Home Game Pics Thread! (36 Viewers)

Cash game night at @Sneakygreek and what a beauty that last hand of mine was!

received_1705606203158930.jpeg

20220820_183623.jpg

I just proposed this to our men's group.

at my old church we used to play every sunday during football. We didnt play for money but for pushups. I swear everyone played their best game and took it really seriously because it was pushups on the line. No one cared about losing $20-$50, but 100 pushups tightened their game up quick. it was fun

953D68BD-DD4E-4A9A-A8A4-03C5967925CF.jpeg

top boat vs top boat vs straight flush in 3-hand holdem (is that the name of the game? @RichMahogany), finally got my group to play some more mixed games. Playing limit 1/2. They got hooked. Scarney is next, probably my favorite mixed game after SOSHE.

Ignore the 5 cent chips, we were playing NLHE until short handed.

View attachment 974679

top boat vs top boat vs straight flush in 3-hand holdem (is that the name of the game? @RichMahogany), finally got my group to play some more mixed games. Playing limit 1/2. They got hooked. Scarney is next, probably my favorite mixed game after SOSHE.

super holdem!

View attachment 974679

It depends..... did you mean you were dealt 6 cards and made 3 hands pre-flop? Or you were dealt 3 cards?

It depends..... did you mean you were dealt 6 cards and made 3 hands pre-flop? Or you were dealt 3 cards?
dealt 6 cards, made 3 hands pre-flop, and then discard 1 hand after flop and turn betting. End on river with 1 regular texas holdem hand

edit: also just realized that super holdem is actually just 3-card texas, LOL. Been playing SOSHE and just realized SHE is super holdem

Last edited:
dealt 6 cards, made 3 hands pre-flop, and then discard 1 hand after flop and turn betting. End on river with 1 regular texas holdem hand
We - those who just can't wait to start gambling - play that as a can-be-stopped-anytime game while waiting for our weekly tournie to get seated. That version is £1 in at the start and no further betting but we sometimes play it in our dealers choice, no holdem, cash game as it just squeaks in. We call it Aussie for reasons I don't know and we play either 6 or 8 card (go to the river with 2 hands).

edit: also just realized that super holdem is actually just 3-card texas, LOL. Been playing SOSHE and just realized SHE is super holdem
What you were playing was 3-Hand Hold'Em. :)

We - those who just can't wait to start gambling - play that as a can-be-stopped-anytime game while waiting for our weekly tournie to get seated. That version is £1 in at the start and no further betting but we sometimes play it in our dealers choice, no holdem, cash game as it just squeaks in. We call it Aussie for reasons I don't know and we play either 6 or 8 card (go to the river with 2 hands).
ooo going to river with 2 hands sounds fun. Great for some split pot action. I've thought about doing it with double board as well.

2-7 triple draw heads-up vs the wife.
She wiped the floor with me again. o_O
Mid session update from her point of view (my phones camera is defect).
"Please take a picture."
"why?"
"Just do it and send it to me please"
*sigh* "it's for your weird chiping buddies, isn't it?
"Yes." :whistle: :whistling:

View attachment 975164
Never played it, but sounds funny. Will have to try this with my wife. Holdem heads up is no fun for her, that’s why we (she) choose Skip-Bo this evening again. But the Poker Topper did it well.

035DEA36-5C3B-48FD-AA7B-EF5AFA9B6A76.jpeg

Never played it, but sounds funny. Will have to try this with my wife. Holdem heads up is no fun for her, that’s why we (she) choose Skip-Bo this evening again. But the Poker Topper did it well.

View attachment 975183
I'll teach the game to you when you come for a visit. I'll bet @Mr_Y3RAC will be glad to join us.

View attachment 975183
Very interesting Card, are they 100% plastic and available not in 4 pips?

Last edited:
Very interesting Card, are they 100% plastic and not in 4 pips?
No that are paper cards and it has nothing to do with classic poker playingcards. Just 12x12 numbers + jokers.

I bought this Set a year ago on eBay and it is over 30 years old, because Mattel bought the license and the paper cards they produce today are absolute rubbish.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skip-Bo

No that are paper cards and it has nothing to do with classic poker playingcards. Just 12x12 numbers + jokers.

I bought this Set a year ago on eBay and it is over 30 years old, because Mattel bought the license and the paper cards they produce today are absolute rubbish.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skip-Bo
Nice little history there, I got the UNO card vibes from it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom